Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Social Campaign Executive
Description de l'entreprise
At Maxus, we recognise that in today's ever faster and complex landscape, our clients want an agency that can help them navigate and lead the brilliant opportunity this change creates.
We embrace technology and innovation, challenging our clients to move forwards, while remaining grounded by bringing them solutions that are simple, creative, effective and efficient ' and that will deliver tangible benefit to their business. We were born in an already fully digital age. We believe that the real opportunity for media, via our leading change philosophy, is to be human in a digital world.
Maxus is proud to be part of both GroupM, the world's #1 global media investment management group, who have unrivalled scale in trading and technology to help us deliver client advantage, and WPP, the world's largest communications services group.
Our clients include Proximus, Scarlet, Luminus, Danone Group, Perfetti van Melle, Orangina Schweppes, Miele, JBC, Decathlon, Stad Antwerpen, Xerius, Essilor, Kärcher, Q8, Nagelmackers, Triumph, ...
PACE is what makes that a Maxus person, from our leadership team to our fantastic young talent, is Passionate, Agile, Collaborative and Entrepreneurial. We believe in equality, and we hire, train and reward based on talent and meritocrac
Description de la fonction
As an intern, you will play an active role within the digital team inside Maxus. You will have the opportunity to learn from the Social Campaign Managers but also from the GroupM digital community.
After a fast-track training, you will take part of the execution of social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Linkedin etc…. You will work closely with the Communication Planners and Digital Specialists to suggest strategies and tactics that coordinate with the overall media plan objectives for Maxus’s clients.
An integral part of your position will be to set up and optimize the campaigns in Make Me Reach, our campaign management platform, monitor the performances in [m]reports, create in-depth analysis and campaign reporting, build audience segments and manage the administration of the campaigns. Beside that, you will also be involved in the meetings with the media sales houses and technology partners (platforms, data providers).
Last but not least, you will have the opportunity to attend plenty of learning sessions where you will get to know colleagues of other departments and learn from them.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Define KPi’s in collaboration with the Communication Planner and the Social Media Campaign manager and build the best media strategy to achieve the client’s objectives. - Define the best path to conversion
- set up and optimize the campaigns (on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn,..),
- monitor the performances and the delivery of the campaigns - create in-depth analysis and campaign reporting,
- build audience segments
- manage the administration of the campaigns.
Skills and Requirements
- Passionate about online media, marketing and new technologies
- High quality standards, strong analytical skills and result-oriented mindset
- A naturally positive attitude, focusing on the solution rather than the problem
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to understand complex systems and processes
- True team player and networker. Independent in work organization and collaboration with other people
- You don’t like the “status quo” and you can bring or transmit creativity
- You’re curious and you want to stay up to date with the evolution of the online media industry - You’re organized and you can be multitasking
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree (last year of study) in Marketing or any business-related studies
- Available for a long-term (9-12 month) internship with the ability to join from October 2019
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, other relevant technical skills are a plus
- Passion for Social Media
- Previous experience in digital marketing is a plus
- The opportunity to join the Media Agency of the Year, part of a worldwide network but with a start-up mindset
- A long-term internship opportunity that could lead to full-time employment
- Continuous learning and training within GroupM’s network
- Plenty of team activities (sport, afterwork, events, …)
- Great company culture and casual environment
- Fresh fruits and drinks
If you want a future in media and communications, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than Maxus Belgium, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
=job.status_textMaster Switch Stage1050 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textFlashletters Stage1070 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textDORYEM | Branding & Marketing Stage1060 Saint-Gilles (Bruxelles)Ce job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Stage1000 BRUXELLESCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textHey Charlie Stage1050 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps partiel
=job.status_textCosMotion Stage1000 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: langue maternelle
- Anglais: bon
- Français: bon