Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Software IT Developer @ Med-tech start-up
Description de l'entreprise
Spentys is an interactive 3D printing platform for orthopaedic medical devices. Spentys aims to reduce the gap between the complexity of the 3D printing technology and the reality of the hospitals environments. Spentys solution goes from the 3D scanning of the patient's limb, to the 3D modelling and the 3D printing of the patient's specific cast. This solution is completely automatic and centralised on a cloud platform. It makes the process easy to use for physicians and helps them to quickly interact with Spentys team. This solution makes the 3D printing technology directly available in the hospitals environment, and so to the patients.
- Patient driven approach (innovation centered on patients needs)
- Constantly innovate (stay open and adapt to innovation)
- Minimize environmental impact (Limit the impact of our technology on the environment)
- Fast result driven (Spentys has to have the capability to delivery rapid and constant results in his practice)
- Optimize patient’s healing path (the physician prescribes, the technician scans, the bandagist treats) all via the Spentys platform (control prescriptions, orders, bandagist revenues, patients follow up, scan, model and print)
Description de la fonction
About The Role and What You'll Be Doing
The ideal candidate will join the IT team to develop a front-end and back-end script for web platform. The candidate will work in collaboration with all departments to understand the needs of on one side the sales team and on the other side the production team. The objective is to ease the production process and facilitate the communication with the customers, collect and sort patient’s data and optimize the workflow.
- Develop the Platform in PHP (front end and/or back end)
- Improve the Platform process (architecture)
- Develop and improve the Swift iOS app (front end and/or back end)
- Perform the Platform Maintenance (scan – modelisation – impression)
- Implement a VPN server to easily monitor the machines
- Participate to the technical management of the production
- To collaborate with eventual IT contractors
- Research and advice for the most suitable IT solutions
- Optimize the IT manufacturing process (step-by-step procedure)
- Work closely with the R&D Designer
- Be creative, motivated and resourceful
- Good knowledge of PHP required (front end and/or back end of the platform)
- Familiar with WEB protocols
- Good knowledge of Platform architecture - process
- Knowledge of the medical market is a plus
- Knowledge of the 3D printing technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of the traditional orthopedic fixed assets (splint / cast) is a plus
No minimum of years of work experience in software development
- Work in a cross-sectorial team in full development (in a co-working space with many startups)
- Develop a project in an innovative environment applied to MedTech and AM
- Our team is growing: good hiring opportunities
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Feel free to look at our recruitment page : https://jobs.spentys.com
- Learn more about us on Youtube : https://bit.ly/2QSq7Jw
- and on our website : https://www.spentys.com
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...