You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
Summer Internship: Recruitment and Training
Description de l'entreprise
AVERTIM is a Management Consulting Group that bridges the gap between Strategy and Operations by aligning Business, Technology and Management. We bring our clients' ideas and projects to life through a profound understanding of strategic business benefits, and then accelerate their performance with a pragmatic ‘doing’ mindset and approach.
AVERTIM was founded in 2007 and has grown to over 200 consultants active in several European countries, advising clients on their major challenges. Avertim is specialized in selected high-level services, across a diversified range of strategic sectors including: Life Sciences & Chemicals, Banking & Insurance, Utilities, Transport & Mobility, Telecommunications & Media.
Description de la fonction
AVERTIM is a uniquely positioned Management Consulting Group. Founded in 2007, 200 consultants are advising clients on their major challenges in several European countries (Belgium, France, Netherlands and Germany) advising clients on their major challenges.
In order to support our growth and ambition we are looking for a HR administrative intern, someone who will support the HR team. During your internship you will have the opportunity to understand the business in a consulting company and get to know the sectors and service lines Avertim is active in. You will have an operational role and support the HR team in Recruitment and Training topics.
We are looking for an intern for our head office in Brussels asap for a period of 6 months.
- Application management of all incoming CV’s on the different job boards and Avertim’s website
- Creation, posting and follow up management of job descriptions for consultant as well as internal functions
- Classification of candidate files
- Updating candidate files in Avertim’s CRM tool
- Preparing of training material for the trainings
- Administration, update and follow up of the trainings in different tools
- Work on different new project for 2017
- Benchmark of new training providers and modules
- Bring support to communication and event projects
Desired skills and experience
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in HR
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You are dynamic, well- organized, structured, autonome and pro-active
- You are fluent in French, Dutch & English, written as well as spoken
What Avertim offers
During your internship you will get a first insight in the consulting business, Avertim’s sectors and service lines.
Would you like to gain experience in a young dynamic growing company?
Apply now on student.be!
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
=job.status_textAERONAUTICA Stage1070 AnderlechtCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textISALYS Stage1050 IXELLESCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Français: bon
- Néerlandais: bon