Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Supply Chain Internship
Description de l'entreprise
Ontex is a leading international producer of personal hygiene solutions for babies, women and adults. Our quality, value-for-money products are distributed in more than 110 countries through leading retailer private labels, as well as under our own brands.
Our mission is crystal clear: we build a world where everyone has access to affordable personal hygiene. And we have been doing so for the past 40 years.
Today, we are growing fast. We are continuously exploring new opportunities, creating new solutions and building new brands. Everywhere we do business, we look for local talent to join forces. Manufacturing heroes. Research heroes. Marketing heroes. Sales heroes. People who don’t believe in ‘one size fits all’, but connect their local know-how to our global story.
Description de la fonction
As a Europe Supply Chain Intern you will work closely with various Europe supply chain teams, located across Europe, as well as with the Europe Supply Chain VP, to provide analytical support for various improvement projects in the areas of service, inventory and cost optimization.
The Europe supply chain organization is responsible for management of materials and information flow to ensure that we provide best service to our customers at the most optimum cost. We are managing end to end supply chain activities across 10 production sites in Europe cooperating with various functions within Ontex and external partners to bring finished goods at the right place and right time.
You will support Europe Supply Chain team through:
- Data mining and an analysis of service and forecast data to determine drivers of service losses and feed the data into finished goods inventory setting process
- Combining and analysing workload drivers and available resources to determine right levels of staffing in various supply chain functional areas
- Assisting in developing templates and best practices in the area of project management for the launch of new initiatives
- Analyzing and quantifying opportunities to increase density of products in finished goods pallets to improve transportation cost
- Other data analysis tasks
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data to organize, draw conclusions and present findings in the clear manner
- Knowledge of statistical analysis tools is a big plus
- Excellent computer skills, advanced knowledge of Excel is a must, previous experience with SAP R/3 and Power BI apps is a plus
- Previous supply chain experience or education is a plus but not mandatory
- Ability to learn new concepts fast
- Self-driven and independent with ability to organize work to meet deadlines
- A professional environment with a wealth of opportunities for your personal growth and career development
- A fun working atmosphere where team spirit is the real deal
- Exciting and challenging projects with an international scope
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon