You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
Brunswick Marine in EMEA
TRAINEESHIP: PMO ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
Description de l'entreprise
Brunswick Marine in EMEA is an affiliated company of Brunswick Corporation, one of America's longest-established businesses. Brunswick Corporation endeavours to install "Genuine Ingenuity" in all of its leading consumer brands.
With their EMEA headquarters in Belgium, Brunswick Marine (Mercury, Quicksilver, Sea Ray, Black Fin, Boston Whaler, Bayliner…) has regional sales offices or independent distributors in every main boating market throughout Europe, CIS, Africa and the Middle-East.
Brunswick’s network of more than 3,300 sales and service dealers continually strive for improvement in customer service, providing boaters with the highest possible levels of enjoyment and satisfaction. The company is ISO 9001:2008 accredited.
More information is available athttp://www.brunswick-marine.com/
Description de la fonction
The Project Management Office (PMO) admnistrative support is going to roll out a software tool for managing the project prioritization and to help during go-live to transition the content of our current project tracker Excel sheet into ServiceNow as well as support for getting the Steering committee on board.
We are looking for a trainee for a period of 3 month minimum.
How to apply?
Consult our website: http://www.jobs.emea.brunswick.com
- You are a student currently doing a Bachelor degree (2nd year) and at ease with computer related courses
- You have a very good level of English and French
- You have a good level of MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- You are proactive and undertake responsabilities
- You are able to work within a team or independently
- The opportunity to do your traineeship autonomously within a fast growing international company leading in its sector
- The possibility to fully develop your talents
- An easily accessible and friendly work place, with free parking
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon
- Français: bon