Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
UI/UX design intern
Description de l'entreprise
At TopCompare.be, we help people make the smartest financial decisions in order to manage their personal finances in an easy and quick way. We give the power back to the consumer by comparing financial products and increasing financial education, market transparency and countrywide mobile access to financial products.
We are growing rapidly since our launch in 2015 and are already the nr. 1 banking comparison platform. Every year, we help over 1.5 million Belgians save time and money.
TopCompare.be is part of CompareEuropeGroup, Europe’s leading financial comparison platform headquartered in London. As part of this group, we are backed by EUR 20 million funding from Nova Founders Capital, Ace&Company and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs such as Peter Thiel and Mark Pincus and others. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 150 partners in Europe, state-of-the-art technology and marketing platforms as well as strong management teams.
Description de la fonction
We are looking for a proficient UI/UX design student with business acumen and coding abilities (a plus but not a must) to accelerate and finetune product development with the user always in mind. The intern will work closely with our Managing Director, gaining valuable experience and exposure in one of the fastest growing fintechs in Belgium.
- Involvement in end user research to explore, uncover and analyze end user requirements
- Create UI/UX designs while keeping accessibility in mind. Ability to execute high quality visual design
- Apply, improve, and execute design reviews on products
- Designing wireframes and mock-ups of new features
- Propose solutions to solve design/user experience challenges on the website
- Must be proficient in graphic design and layout, user-interface design, user experience, color theory, typography and illustration
- Strong analytical skills; use qualitative and quantitative data to make appropriate product decisions
- Ability to understand the bigger picture and to approach tasks with a problem-solving mindset
- Be finalising a degree in User Experience, Web/Graphic Design, Computer Science/Information Systems, or equivalent (knowledge of business and code)
- Knowledge of the financial services sector is a plus
- Fluent in either English, French or Dutch
- Have fun & be part of a great working atmosphere in a team of smart, entrepreneurial and highly motivated people
- Be part of a flat hierarchy and start-up culture which means a lot of responsibility from day one
- Get constant support from and exposure to the management team, reporting directly to the Managing Directors
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Français: avancé
- Néerlandais: avancé