"Waar zie je jezelf over vijf jaar?" Dit is een vraag die je kan verbazen als je het niet verwacht! Maar het antwoord kan van groot belang zijn voor de toekomstige werkgever of recruiter ...
PwC provides professional services in the audit, tax and consulting domains. We’re part of a large international network and are the global leader in our sector.
At PwC we're looking for people who dare to question how things are done and look for better solutions.
People who like challenges and see opportunities even within constraints. Because that's the only way to set new benchmarks.
As a financial auditor or company auditor, you and your clients will be investigating the reality behind the beating heart of the company: the annual accounts. You have the talent to give voice to the figures. You investigate, analyse and draw conclusions.
You track down operational weaknesses and financial and accounting risks. You swiftly combine information from different sources to one conclusion. You can monitor different teams in different places and steer them to course. But all this responsibility doesn't rest on your shoulders alone: you can rely on the help and expertise of an audit team with young, dynamic colleagues for whom variation is as much of a must as it is for you.
You choose whether you want a career in the financial or non-financial sector. As an auditor in the financial sector, you take part in audits of banks, insurance companies, investment funds and leasing and real estate firms. If you opt for the non-financial sector or industry, your clients will be from sectors like pharmaceuticals, retail, FMCG, telecom, automotive, technology and services.
- Have a master's degree in (applied) economics, accountancy, law, business studies, business engineering, civil engineering or another relevant economic major, possibly via a second master's degree. For auditors, we ask that their degree syllabus includes a solid basic course in accountancy, preferably with a number of financial analysis subjects.
- Graduate this academic year or have up to two years’ experience.
- Are a born team player and are keen to take the initiative. You have a critical, analytical mind, but are also client-oriented and an especially good communicator.
- Are keen to keep on learning and developing, with a view to continued growth.
- Are fluent in French and/or Dutch, plus in English.
Then you could be the person we’re looking for!
We bieden aan
We have this opportunity at our Brussels, Ghent, Antwerp and Liège office to start in September 2018. If your profile matches the position, you'll be invited to participate at a Selection Day. The Selection Days take place in our different offices on different days.
You will become part of one of the leading global professional services firms, where you get the opportunity to develop throughout your entire career and work in creative, challenging and often multidisciplinary & international teams. To facilitate your development, we have an extensive learning and development programme to offer. You will receive an attractive total package. If you are hired, you will start in September 2018.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Goed antwoorden op de vraag "Waar zie je jezelf over 5 jaar"?
Kies het juiste vervoermiddel om je verplaatsingen in Brussel te vereenvoudigen
Ook last van die wekker in de ochtend? En dan je moeten haasten om de tram of bus te halen en de stress om niet tijdig op je bestemming te zijn of om voor de verrassing te staan dat de route van ee...
- Engels: zeer goed