Odoo is a suite of business apps that covers all enterprise management needs: CRM, e-Commerce, Accounting, Project Management, Inventory, POS, etc. We disrupt the enterprise software market by making fully open source, super easy and full featured (3000+ apps) software accessible to SMEs at a very low cost.
Even after 10 years of experience, Odoo maintains its startup mindset where people can really bring their ideas to improve what and how we do. We are looking for different young profiles; Junior Business Advisor, Junior Business Analyst, Developers, ...
Feel free to read more on our website !
About the job
A sales job for smart people who like software and can easily learn different management practices and industries. You will be in charge of the full sales cycle from the opportunity qualification to the negotiation, going through business needs analysis and astonishing product demos.
What's great in the job?
- Awesome atmosphere: young, international and fun employees
- No prospection, no outbound calls! You get leads and focus on providing value to them. No prospection!
- Large part of business analysis
- You sell management software to directors of SMBs located in the EMEA area: interesting projects and people
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgmt, etc...
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow ups
- High commissions for good performers
- Full sales cycle
- Achieve monthly targets
- EMEA region
- A lot to learn
- Master product demos
- Deal with various industries on the all different aspects of business
- Master degree
- Like technologies / software
- Fluent in English + one more European language, DUTCH, SPANISH OR GERMAN IS A HUGE ASSET!
We bieden aan
What do we offer you ?
- A full-time position with an attractive salary package
- Advanced trainings: functional trainings (2 weeks), sales trainings
- An international and flexible Company with offices in Belgium, Luxemburg, San Francisco, New-York, India, Hong Kong
- Real responsibilities and challenges and a fast evolution
- A fun and hard working environment where each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company
- Engels: zeer goed