Een carrière in de energiesector blijft voor veel jonge mensen vaak onderbelicht. Daarom zette Student.be deze carrière voor jou even in de spotlight! Lees in dit artikel meer over de voordelen van...
Take Eat Easy
Business Development Manager Brussels
ake Eat Easy is one of the fastest growing Belgian startups. Founded in September 2013 in Brussels, the company has recently raised 6M€ from Rocket Internet, Piton Capital and DN Capital (April 2015). These new resources will be mainly used for the international expansion of the company in Europe (TechCrunch).
The main reason behind this success lies in the quality of its service that satisfies the high end restaurant segment. Indeed, Take Eat Easy provides them a cutting edge website that ensures the best buying experience for their online customers and also ensures a reliable delivery service using exclusively bike couriers. This reliable service is based on a cutting edge delivery technology the company has developed in-house.
Today, the company counts 20 people internally and over 300 bike couriers. By the end of the year, Take Eat Easy will count 70 people internally and few thousands couriers across Europe.
As Business Development Manager, you have a key responsibility in our business. Your job consists in:
1. Identifying a portfolio of potentials restaurants and make partnerships with them as fast as possible
2. Ensure a smooth transition between the restaurant owner and the Restaurant Operations Manager
* You have a good degree in business administration, economics, marketing or related field from a top university; or equivalent experience
* Between 0 and 4 years of experience
* Preferably relevant experience in consulting, investment banking, and marketing or operations management is a plus. Start-up experience would be of advantage
* Knowledge of the internet and e-commerce sector is an advantage
* Data driven decision making mentality
* A ‘getting things done’ attitude
* Entrepreneurial drive and ability to achieve goals in a fast paced/changing environment
* Fluency in both written and spoken French and English
We bieden aan
* The opportunity to shape our business and drive our young company to become a huge brand
* Short decision making in a fast-paced and international environment
* The potential to develop into a team lead position
* Open and transparent company culture
* Attractive location in the heart of Brussels
* Competitive salary based on commissions
Meer info over het bedrijf
Waarom een carrière in de energiesector een goed idee is?
Verhuizen naar je eigen stek: een handige checklist
Verhuis je binnenkort naar je eerste eigen stek? Telenet & Student.be geven je graag een handige checklist zodat jouw verhuis start met een goeie flow!