Ben je recent afgestudeerd? Proficiat! Nu ben je helemaal klaar om aan een nieuwe fase in je leven te beginnen: het werkleven. Alsof het nog niet lastig genoeg is dat je nu elke dag naar het werk ...
Consultant - Valuation & Business Modelling
PwC provides professional services in the audit, tax and consulting domains. We’re part of a large international network and are the global leader in our sector.
At PwC we're looking for people who dare to question how things are done and look for better solutions.
People who like challenges and see opportunities even within constraints. Because that's the only way to set new benchmarks.
Looking for an exciting opportunity which brings together the development of your technical skills, the analysis of business plans and designing financial models? Why not join our Deals team?
Primarily based in Brussels, we offer flexibility, a congenial atmosphere and great team spirit.
You will join our team of 18 experts who are part of the wider Deals team of 90 consultants. We add value to our clients’ businesses by delivering a wide range of financial services focused on valuation, financial modelling and business planning. We work with clients in different sectors facing a variety of challenges, such as M&A, project finance, strategic planning, accounting and tax structuring.
We work increasingly on integrated service offerings, so you’ll work on projects with other Deals teams, in particular on Due Diligence, Corporate Finance, Business Restructuring and Debt Advisory assignments, and also with other teams in our Audit and Tax & Legal Services Departments.
The working environment is collegial and entrepreneurial, and rewards Consultants with responsibilities, interaction with senior-level professionals and live engagements. Typically, as a Consultant, you’ll be working in a team with (Senior) Managers and Directors. Assignments differ in length although in general they run for roughly 2 to 6 weeks, so there’s plenty of variety. In addition, we invest continuously in your development through intensive coaching on the job and training on regular basis.
- have between 0 and 2 years of relevant work experience (i.e. valuation, business planning, financial modelling, strategic & financial consultancy, in banking and/or the finance department in a corporate environment…);
- are knowledgeable about the use of tools like Bloomberg and/or Thomson (by preference);
- have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- have a good understanding of financial statement analysis;
- have basic knowledge of DCF and risk analysis;
- have basic knowledge of valuation techniques and/or credit analysis;
- are enrolled in the CFA programme (this is considered an asset);
- have solid writing and presentation skills;
- have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships between individuals, teams and lines of business;
- possess excellent listening and communication skills, and the ability to communicate clearly, persuade and influence;
- have a proactive approach and flexible attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative and reliability;
- have the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- have strong results from your university studies;
- are fluent in Dutch, French and English (fluency in another language is highly preferred)
Then you could be the person we’re looking for!
We bieden aan
We have this opportunity in our Brussels office.
Join our team and benefit from a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits. You’ll get to work in a multidisciplinary, stimulating and dynamic work environment with challenging career prospects. And you’ll be continually learning and developing your skills via relevant courses (national and international), on-the-job training, and through intensive coaching from (Senior) Managers and Directors.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Een eerste job: enkele belangrijke administratieve zaken op een rijtje
Werken met een IBO-contract: wat betekent dit concreet?
Het is voor bedrijven vaak niet vanzelfsprekend om de ideale kandidaat voor een bepaalde vacature te vinden. Daardoor wordt een functie gedurende een lange periode niet ingevuld, wat best vervelend...