"Waar zie je jezelf over vijf jaar?" Dit is een vraag die je kan verbazen als je het niet verwacht! Maar het antwoord kan van groot belang zijn voor de toekomstige werkgever of recruiter ...
ngage is a Management Consulting company specialized in Strategy Execution.
Successfully launched in 2009, ngage now consists of over 50 consultants and is mainly active in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Our clients include major actors in industries like Utilities, Financial Services & Insurances, Automotive…
In today’s changing environment, we help our clients to execute their strategy through the optimisation of their capabilities (Operating Model, Process, Organization, HR and IT Impacts). They can also rely on our robust project management skills and a tailored change management approach.
Our way of working with our employees, our clients and our partners reflects our strong values: #Excellence-driven #Human-centered #Enjoyment-minded.
To sustain our growth in Belgium, we are looking for (junior) consultants.
Your role as a Junior Consultant is highly varied and involves working in a collaborative, young and dynamic team, supported and coached by experienced colleagues.
As a Junior Consultant, you will work in very different types of projects in different industries. You'll be in regular contact with clients and you will build a thorough understanding of their business strategy and specific needs in terms of business process optimization (through discussions, workshops…)., business/IT alignment and people organisation.
Together with your colleagues, you will define the to-be organization processes, and develop a work plan using problem solving skills and past experience.
We have no doubts that with your growing experience with us , you will step by step gain autonomy, and contribute more actively to the implementation of the defined strategy at our clients.
- Master degree in Economic Sciences, Business Engineering, Commercial Sciences, or any other master degree complemented by a degree in Management Sciences
- Good understanding of business processes and project management reflexes
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Structural thinking
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in French or Dutch
- Good working knowledge of English
We bieden aan
Excellence-drive, Human-centered, Enjoyment-minded; this is the ngage DNA.
Do you have it? If so, we have a lot to offer you:
- Personal development: on-the-job coaching, internal and external training, informal and formal feedback… We take your development seriously and coach you in your role as a consultant.
- Intellectual curiosity: you won’t be bored by routine with us. We constantly challenge you with multidisciplinary, multidimensional and especially interesting projects, with a clear impact for the client. Your work matters!
- Top teamspirit: every project is managed in team, using ngage tools and best practices. Very soon you will be made to feel part of the ngage family. You will also learn a lot from your colleagues. And that’s not all, working with us is enjoyable. There’s a fantastic atmosphere and lots of fun: that is also ngage!
- Competitive salary package, including company car and other advantages. You will also benefit from great team buildings, casual atmosphere at the office, trainings…
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Goed antwoorden op de vraag "Waar zie je jezelf over 5 jaar"?
Kies het juiste vervoermiddel om je verplaatsingen in Brussel te vereenvoudigen
Ook last van die wekker in de ochtend? En dan je moeten haasten om de tram of bus te halen en de stress om niet tijdig op je bestemming te zijn of om voor de verrassing te staan dat de route van ee...
- Engels: basiskennis
- Nederlands: basiskennis
- Frans: basiskennis