Een carrière in de energiesector blijft voor veel jonge mensen vaak onderbelicht. Daarom zette Student.be deze carrière voor jou even in de spotlight! Lees in dit artikel meer over de voordelen van...
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,000 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
The content of the traineeship would be an introduction to the various aspects of controlling in a complex industrial environment.
* Understand the various master data and actual data used by a controller to analyse a company’s figures
* Understand the budgeting process and comparison of budget vs actuals
* Work with different modules of SAP and understand the relationships between them from a financial point of view
* Clean up master data in SAP
You will work actively with the Controlling team and will also have exposure to the other departments at IBA (MSC, ESD, Accounting, HR…)
Controlling team requires a trainee with the following background:
* Studying finance or related subjects (bachelor/master)
* Interested in working on IT systems (SAP…)
* Decent knowledge of English (at least good passive knowledge and active knowledge preferred)
* Working knowledge of Excel
* You are an organized person and very resourceful
We bieden aan
IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.
Meer info over het bedrijf
Waarom een carrière in de energiesector een goed idee is?