What if an additional year of more specialised studies were to help you attract the attention of recruiters and secure exactly the first job you are looking for? Congratulations! You hav...
Customer Support Engineer
Odoo is a suite of business apps that covers all enterprise management needs: CRM, e-Commerce, Accounting, Project Management, Inventory, POS, etc. We disrupt the enterprise software market by making fully open source, super easy and full featured (3000+ apps) software accessible to SMEs at a very low cost.
Even after 10 years of experience, Odoo maintains its startup mindset where people can really bring their ideas to improve what and how we do. We are looking for different young profiles; Junior Business Advisor, Junior Business Analyst, Developers, ...
Your responsibility within the organization will be to work with customers and partners to troubleshoot and resolve high complexity issues via our ticketing system. You will have liaison with key business units and partners in order to provide them with all the support they need via phone, web, email, live chat or any other channels.
In addition of being responsible for the troubleshooting, you will also diagnose and implement solutions for your customers. Your mission will be to provide accurate feedbacks to customers by working as well in our standard as by customized code.
- Full ownership of customers’ issues
- Customize the code to answer specific issues
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions
- Dispatch the unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedbacks to customers
- Support and maintain the specific solution developed
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Object-oriented programming, object modelling and relational databases
- Analytical, decision-making, problem-solver
- Very good English & French (oral & written)
Nice to have
- UML-like modelling
- Unix-Linux platform
- Experience in IT support
- Available immediately
- Any other European language
We bieden aan
- A nice working atmosphere in a young and passionate team
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Strong collaboration with functional support, R&D, and customers
- Real and quick impact of your job on your customers
- Work in-house most of the time with your team
- A full-time job with an attractive salary package
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
What a 1-year specialised course brings to your job search