What if an additional year of more specialised studies were to help you attract the attention of recruiters and secure exactly the first job you are looking for? Congratulations! You hav...
TforG - an IQVIA company
Founded in 1991, TforG provides business intelligence and decision support to international business managers worldwide. Its unique focus is the medical devices and medical technology markets.TforG has a stable customer base including more than half of the top-100 Medical Technology companies.
In October 2017, TforG joined forces with IQVIA (previously known as QuintilesIMS). IQVIA is a leading global healthcare provider of integrated information and technology-enabled services. IQVIA is dedicated to helping its clients improve their clinical, scientific and commercial results.
The combination of TforG's MedTech focus with IQVIA’s rich data assets and consulting and services capabilities will yield new, enlarged and combined solutions to help our customers improve their market position.
- You are part of a team of Project Managers who are in charge of the execution of international business intelligence and marketing consulting projects.
- You are responsible for the consolidation, interpretation and analysis of the data gathered by our in-house field research team. Based on your analysis the responsible Project Manager will formulate effective conclusions and recommendations to the client.
- You will work in close cooperation with the other members of the project team.
- As a Data Analyst, you need to ensure that the field data is ready for easy and structured interpretation by the responsible Project Manager.
- You have a Master degree, preferably in Economics, Applied Economics, Mathematics or equivalent. 2-3 years' professional experience in data analysis is an asset but not required.
- Strong analytical skills are a must.
- Solid experience of Excel is required, good knowledge of SPSS a plus.
- Solid experience of Powerpoint is required.
- You are result-oriented, determined, pro-active, customer- and service oriented.
- A profound knowledge of English is indispensable within our international environment. A good knowledge of Dutch, French and/or German will be considered a strong asset. Any other additional languages are a plus.
We bieden aan
- A young, dynamic and internationally active company operating in an innovative business segment.
- A company culture allowing our staff to make a difference and with attention for their personal development.
- An attractive and motivating remuneration package.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
What a 1-year specialised course brings to your job search
- Engels: zeer goed