Is het nog relevant om je middelbare school te vermelden? Ga je best voor een opvallend kleurtje of hou je het liever neutraal? Hoe persoonlijk is té persoonlijk? Neen, deze blog zal niet gaan over...
Graduate Development Programme
WHO WE ARE :
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. In today’s increasingly uncertain global business environment, Marsh helps clients to thrive and survive.
WHAT WE DO :
To further support our clients' strategic, operational, and risk management goals, we provide consulting, brokerage, and claims advocacy services through dedicated global risk specialties and industry practices. Our colleagues apply deep experience and knowledge of clients' industries to provide broad-based risk coverage and reduce our clients’ total cost of risk.
At Marsh, our competitive advantage is our people. From day one, the programme will support, develop and challenge you. Our clients span just about every industry so your knowledge and experience can too. The Marsh Graduate Development Programme is open to all degree disciplines as we’ll match you to a role that best uses your skill set and personality !
This will allow you to take on real responsibility within the team as you grow your knowledge and skills, tackle real projects, and work with real clients. You will build lasting relationships with your colleagues and clients, engage fully with the business, and build specific skills and knowledge for a long-term career with Marsh.
There are three primary areas we recruit our graduates into :
- BROKING : Within Broking you could be working within a specialty team to understand all the risks associated with a particular industry and then working with a team to broker a deal.
- CLIENT EXECUTIVE : As a Client Executive you’ll be liaising with your clients and understanding their business, the risks and what value looks like for them. You’ll then be in a position to advise on the best course of action for their risk management and work with the broking teams to make this happen.
- PROJECTS : Working on Projects means that you will gain exposure across multiple lines of insurance both internally and externally, allowing you to build an extensive network of talented professionals.
We are looking for Belgium's top graduates for our intake to grow their career with us!
We are particularly interested in graduates in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Insurance as well as in Law.
Our candidates should have the following skills and attributes :
- Excellent knowledge of English and French or Dutch.
- Motivation, proactivity, high level of commitment.
- Willingness to learn, ambitious for self-development.
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and cultivate relationships.
- Adaptability and learning agility.
- Results oriented.
We bieden aan
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh is devoted to finding diverse individuals who are committed to the success of our clients and our organisation. Joining Marsh on the Graduate Development Programme will provide a solid foundation for you to accelerate your career in the risk and insurance industry. You will join a team of talented professionals from across the globe which is dedicated to helping clients manage some of the world's most challenging and complex risks.
Throughout the Marsh Graduate Development Programme you will receive immediate commercial exposure and participate in a structured training and development programme to provide you with an intense and comprehensive introduction to the multi-dimensional world of risk and insurance broking.
As a Marsh employee, you will also recieve the following benefits:
- A permanent contract.
- A competitive salary.
- Private health insurance.
- Flexible benefits package to suit your needs and lifestyle.
- Future career opportunities accross a global organization !
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
5 tips voor het opstellen van een goed cv
Verhuizen naar je eigen stek: een handige checklist
Verhuis je binnenkort naar je eerste eigen stek? Telenet & Student.be geven je graag een handige checklist zodat jouw verhuis start met een goeie flow!