Een carrière in de energiesector blijft voor veel jonge mensen vaak onderbelicht. Daarom zette Student.be deze carrière voor jou even in de spotlight! Lees in dit artikel meer over de voordelen van...
Group Digital PMO Support Analyst
Delhaize Group is a food retailer headquartered in Anderlecht, Brussels, Belgium which operates in seven countries and on three continents. The principal activity of Delhaize Group is the operation of food supermarkets.
This position will primarily act as a central co-ordination point for the Delhaize Group Digital program plan. You will set up, maintain and enhance the communication with the different stakeholders of the programme. You will ensure that the governance process is followed.
You will partner closely with Local E-Commerce/marketing teams and DG CoE IT to gather Digital related requirements. You will document and clarify those requests and follow them up till release. You will also lead, co-ordinate and manage the development lifecycle from planning through to delivery for the Delhaize Group programme workstreams.
You will support, co-ordinate, and execute various tasks for Delhaize Group digital strategy office. You will need to work co-operatively with all stakeholders in developing a common, best in class digital experience. The ability of the project manager to work in such a way is of utmost importance.
- Document digital requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Play an ongoing coordinating role in the roll-out of digital platforms and ensure that the digital requirements are being fulfilled
- Support development teams by providing clarifications to requirements and design
- Support IT in delivering against business requirements
- Proactively provide suggestions for process and technical considerations
- Set up and maintain document sharing tools and effective communication channels with all the different Stakeholders.
- Actively participate in user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Educational background: master degree in a business-related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position; consulting experience is a plus
- Experience in retail, e-commerce or Marketing
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them to application and operational requirements
- Good understanding of UX, UI, accessibility, performance, usability
- The ideal candidate is curious and innovative and excited to use data to drive decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly structured
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and high level of self-motivation
• English (Mandatory)
• Greek, Dutch or French are an asset
- Knowledge of Hybris is an asset
- Collaborative team player
- Pragmatic problem solver
We bieden aan
By joining us, you will get an attractive salary coupled with benefits package and real career opportunities. You will join a highly skilled team and work in a friendly working environment. Delhaize will offer you challenges but also fun.
Meer info over het bedrijf
Waarom een carrière in de energiesector een goed idee is?
Verhuizen naar je eigen stek: een handige checklist
Verhuis je binnenkort naar je eerste eigen stek? Telenet & Student.be geven je graag een handige checklist zodat jouw verhuis start met een goeie flow!