Je bent begaan met het milieu en de toekomst van de planeet. Je vermijdt plastic flessen, je verkiest de fiets boven de auto en je betoogt voor het klimaat. Wist je dat het inzamelen van jouw gebru...
Junior Account Executive
Ogilvy Social.Lab is not a traditional agency. We are an agency born for the Social Age. Ogilvy Social.Lab understands that social is more than just another digital channel. We cherish our entrepreneurial spirit and embrace the opportunity to rethink marketing and communications and challenge the status quo.
Winning several new local and international clients incl. Deutsche Bank, Carrefour, Huawei Europe, IKEA, Coca-Cola, Tourism Flanders, Positive Belgium Campaign for Belgium’s Federal Government, etc.
Social.Lab was acquired by Ogilvy in 2013 and has 8 offices in New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Bucharest, Singapore, Dubai and is headquartered in Brussels.
We are growing fast and we are loving it. We know that our success is a direct result of our talents.
As David Ogilvy said: "If we hire people who are smaller than we are, we shall become a company of dwarfs but if we hire people who are bigger than we are, we shall become a company of giants."
We’re looking for an ambitious Junior Account Executive, hungry to work for one of our main clients. If you are recently graduated and are looking to grow, work hard, and have fun along the way, apply now!
You’ll work at the premises of one of our major clients and will work with the Communication Director to deliver a spectrum of work:
- Help organizing and attending events (eg Brussels Motor Show, trainings new car models)
- Follow-up of subscriptions, invitations and budget
- Drafting/translating internal and external communication messages (FR/NL)
- Handle demands for sponsoring
- Briefing and reviewing the creative agency for the development of advertisements
You’ll be in daily contact with your colleagues at the agency, other external suppliers and the dealer network.
You have the ability to work independently as well as coordinate project delivery with client and agency teams.
- Recently graduates, university level (Marketing, languages, communication…)
- Able to work in both French and Dutch (written and spoken), good English
- Sound knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong interest in automotive
- Strong interest in social media
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Aptitude for presentations
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial flair
- For this role, you need to have a driver’s licence (B)
We bieden aan
- Fulltime job at the premises of a major, international player in the automotive sector, based in St Agatha Berchem
- Temporary contract of 7 months, with possibility to be extended at the client or at the agency
- Attractive package and benefits
- Continuous trainings
- Career conversation and growing opportunities
- Very good work atmosphere
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
5 redenen om je gebruikte batterijen te sorteren
Een competitief loonpakket: wat betekent dat nu eigenlijk?
Je ziet het vaak verschijnen in vacatures: “Wij bieden je een competitief loonpakket aan”. Maar wat wordt er daar nu precies mee bedoeld? Geen paniek, je hoeft niet te strijden voor je loon, maar h...
- Frans: moedertaal
- Nederlands: zeer goed
- Engels: zeer goed