What if an additional year of more specialised studies were to help you attract the attention of recruiters and secure exactly the first job you are looking for? Congratulations! You hav...
Junior Business Analyst
Odoo is a suite of business apps that covers all enterprise management needs: CRM, e-Commerce, Accounting, Project Management, Inventory, POS, etc. We disrupt the enterprise software market by making fully open source, super easy and full featured (3000+ apps) software accessible to SMEs at a very low cost.
Even after 10 years of experience, Odoo maintains its startup mindset where people can really bring their ideas to improve what and how we do. We are looking for different young profiles; Junior Business Advisor, Junior Business Analyst, Developers, ...
Feel free to read more on our website !
What’s a typical day at Odoo?
Belonging to the Professional Services (PS) department, our Functional team is mainly responsible for: Quickstart (multiple) and Development (unique) Projects implementations, and Support.
After having been onboarded and coached, you will possibly go through all three types of activity in your evolution, getting more and more varied experiences and skills.
What does it mean to manage implementation projects from A to Z?
- Gain the trust of your customers
- Analyse the project requirements and propose solutions
- Implement the agreed solutions (configuration & development)
- Make your customer an Odoo champion (training)
- Follow up the project and communicate about its status and the ongoing tasks
What does it mean to ensure support activities?
- Advice and help our customers already in production
- Give quality answers to various topics
- Solve issues as fast as possible
You will quickly be involved in some of your colleagues’ project as a first step, and then you will progressively be responsible of your own ones. You will work with the help of your colleagues but in total autonomy which is an opportunity for you to learn fast.
- Project Management (80%)
Organize and follow up Odoo implementations
Analyze customer needs
Help with the configuration of the software
Deliver functional training sessions (prepare materials)
Negotiate the required resources
Follow and check the development part
- Support (20%)
Take part in the first line support
- Master degree
- Ability to understand business processes
- Fluent in English AND (one or several of the followings)
Dutch and/or Spanish and/or German
- Communicator and negotiator
- Affinity with the IT world
With potential value
- Knowledge in Accounting and/or Supply Chain Management
- 2 or 3 years of experience
- Autonomous, Assertive & Proactive
- Dynamic & Fun
We bieden aan
What we offer
You will be integrated into a great work ambiance, in a rich function, with a lot of opportunities to grow. Situated in the countryside between Louvain-la-Neuve and Namur, our offices provide a pleasant and friendly open space working environment for you to flourish in. And, last but not least, we offer you an attractive salary package including a company car!
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
What a 1-year specialised course brings to your job search
- Nederlands: zeer goed
- Engels: zeer goed
- Duits: zeer goed
- Spaans: zeer goed