What if an additional year of more specialised studies were to help you attract the attention of recruiters and secure exactly the first job you are looking for? Congratulations! You hav...
Junior Product Manager
Xpenditure is een innovatieve oplossing voor het beheren van alle bedrijfsuitgaven en maakt de papieren onkostendeclaraties overbodig.
Wij streven er naar onze klanten tijd te besparen met onze software. Alle stappen van het onkostenproces worden geautomatiseerd. Bonnen worden gescand, uitgaven worden real-time goedgekeurd door onze goedkeuringsmodule en worden tot slot gerapporteerd en geëxporteerd naar je accounting software. Wij zijn een internationaal gerichte onderneming met lokale aanwezigheid en kantoren in New York, Sao Paulo, Londen, Amsterdam en Mechelen. Vandaag bedienen wij KMO's en zelfstandigen in meer dan 60 landen!
Why we are awesome
At Xpenditure we are changing the way people manage their expenses. Let’s get rid of Excel sheets and shoeboxes filled with receipts, a new way of automatic and digital expense processing is here! Today, Xpenditure provides the most efficient solution for expense management to almost 100,000 users and we have customers in 60 countries.
Apparently people really like what we do and our user base is growing very fast. With almost 30000 new users in the past 6 months we are really proud of our accomplishments so far. So why are we looking to hire?
For us it’s simple, we want to grow even faster and for that we need more people. Also our product team can use some extra hands and brains. That’s why we have an open position for a Junior Product Manager. You might not know it yet, but you may be the perfect fit for our awesome company…
What will you be doing?
As a Product Manager at Xpenditure you will be in charge of translating our business strategy into products and features. You determine how our future users will interact with Xpenditure. You will prepare and follow up on the weekly development sprints. New projects arise every day on which you will take responsibility. Your work will have a direct impact to the customer's satisfaction and the company’s growth.
Preferable you already have experience as product manager or have a background in engineering, product design, computer sciences, data/business analysis. You understand web development and are capable to learn very fast. You have experience in processing and synthesizing lots of information.
- You can prioritize like no other and determine what needs to be done first
- Ensure a world-class product with every new feature launch
- Understand a business strategy and determine commercial, technological or user priorities.
- Take a product lead in a cross-functional team of developers, researchers, data analysts, and designers
- A true passion for technology and solving user needs.
- You can translate ideas into prototypes and functional requirements
- Open to feedback, on which you generate new ideas, iterate and synthesize at the right moment.
- You’re a fast learner and adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Create killer presentations & spreadsheet.
- Easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- Experience with design and wireframing tools such as sketch, photoshop, illustrator, balsamiq, ..
- Be an excellent communicator of product decisions and know the rationale behind them
- Have a basic understanding of the architecture of web and mobile applications.
Nice to have:
- Have a strong understanding of social design including behaviour patterns from psychology and social psychology.
- Have experience building products that people can access on multiple devices, desktop, tablet, phone.
- You write code
- Understand SaaS Metrics
We bieden aan
What can we offer you?
- A great challenge!
- A lot of professional freedom
- Being part of an international, winning and growing team that exists of 50 awesome colleagues
- A desk in our cool office in the center of Mechelen
- Free drinks, fruits, snacks and monthly dinners in our bar
- A competitive salary and package
If this sounds like you, just tell us why you think you would be great for the job. You can apply via our website (www.xpenditure.com/jobs). While you’re on it, you can already check out your future colleagues. Can’t wait to hear from you!
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
What a 1-year specialised course brings to your job search
Fluvius heeft met de Expertpool een “high voltage traineeship” ontwikkeld voor Young Graduates
Al gehoord van de Fluvius Expertpool? Een high voltage traineeship voor young grads met ambitie. Student.be stelt vijf vragen aan Manager Marktwerking, Natalie Verhasselt.>>>
- Engels: zeer goed