Een carrière in de energiesector blijft voor veel jonge mensen vaak onderbelicht. Daarom zette Student.be deze carrière voor jou even in de spotlight! Lees in dit artikel meer over de voordelen van...
Junior Product Manager met start in sales!
Hilti provides leading-edge technology to the global construction industry. Hilti products, systems and services offer the construction professional innovative solutions with outstanding added value. World leader, in more than 120 countries on 5 continents, 20,000 team members, direct selling company, 200,000 customer contacts per day, more than 30 innovations per year. That’s Hilti.
iscover a global company where you can develop your full potential!
In order to thoroughly understand our products, services and customers’ needs you will start as a Sales Representative in your region for max. 1 year. Within this year you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned B2B customers and identifying and creating new opportunities within your territory.
After this in-depth ‘training period’ you will join the Marketing team as a Junior Product Manager to manage a defined product portfolio to achieve product and market leadership. Therefore you will:
- Translate global product lines strategies into national action plan, based on market potential, key applications, customers’ needs and competitor moves;
- Manage new product introductions and develop the necessary communications and promotions for the products in close collaboration with the respective business units in France and Liechtenstein
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical marketing plans for the assigned product portfolio, in order to achieve the business targets;
- Manage all aspects of trade marketing through close cooperation with different departments nationally
- Provide strong support to all sales teams as local expert of your product lines, being able to answer technical questions and give product training;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business/Marketing/ Engineering;
- You have strong presentation and communication skills in Dutch, French and English;
- You have an affinity with the construction sector;
- You are proficient in MS Office;
- You are a problem solver with a “can-do” attitude and strong analytical skills;
- You are a team player who is able to motivate others;
- Ideally you are willing to relocate (nationally and/or internationally).
We bieden aan
You will receive continuous training;
A positive development in this role will lead to increased responsibilities and an opportunity to grow within the department;
Attractive salary package with extralegal advantages (bonus, meal vouchers, pension plan, medical insurance) and company car;
Opportunity to develop on national or international level within a stable financial organization.
Meer info over het bedrijf
Waarom een carrière in de energiesector een goed idee is?
Verhuizen naar je eigen stek: een handige checklist
Verhuis je binnenkort naar je eerste eigen stek? Telenet & Student.be geven je graag een handige checklist zodat jouw verhuis start met een goeie flow!