Om je als starter de kans te geven het werkveld alsook meerdere disciplines te leren kennen, bieden ze bij Van Havermaet traineeships aan. Je start met het aanleren van een grondige basis, afhankel...
Junior QA Testing Analyst
For 10 years now, Famoco has been offering a mobile software and hardware solution for transport, payment and identity, enabling companies to deploy their business applications in the field from a secure SaaS platform. To meet the growing challenges of digital security, Famoco provides companies with robust technology dedicated to protecting their data. In 2019, Famoco generated 80% of its revenue outside France; the company currently has 1,400 customers in 50 countries, including 30 in Africa. Among them are the United Nations, Orange, SNCF, HID, Vodacom, Keolis, WeChat, Alipay and FDJ.
But that's not all! Famoco has also committed and motivated teams in all our offices in France (Paris and Rennes), Belgium (Brussels and Liège), China (Shenzhen) and Africa (Abidjan and Nairobi).
We’re working to find new and better ways to help businesses succeed on their own terms—and we’re looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Famoco!
As a member of the Famoco QA team, you will :
- Design test cases for the products, run them, automate them
- Analyze defects coming from the field
- As the representative of the customer inside the tech team, you have the responsibility to deliver quality products
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plans
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artefacts like the test data, data validation and automated scripts
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- You must have a first experience (2 years) in designing cases and programming to develop automation tests
- You're very keen on working in dynamic and proactivity environment
- You're interested in new technologies
- You're obviously fluent at English
- You're well-known for your rigor, and you're particularly customer-oriented
We bieden aan
Join us and you will:
- Live a unique experience with highly motivated colleagues full of life!
- Develop your skills in an international setting and work on exciting projects
- Be involved in a lively corporate culture always in search of new ways to enhance everyone’s potential
- Take great challenges every day and a real opportunity to witness the impact of your work on FAMOCO’s development
If you want to join a fun team and learn to work in an international start-up company facing an extremely rapid growth, send us your application!
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Julie en Jana getuigen over hun traineeship bij Van Havermaet
Geen werkervaring? Zo kan je toch succesvol solliciteren
‘X jaar werkervaring vereist’. Herkenbaar? Soms zijn er van die dagen dat je als starter-in-spe niets anders meer ziet in de vacatures die je doorneemt. Laat je vooral niet ontmoedigen. Hier lees j...
- Frans: goed
- Engels: goed