What if an additional year of more specialised studies were to help you attract the attention of recruiters and secure exactly the first job you are looking for? Congratulations! You hav...
Junior Teamleader Production
Puratos is an international group offering a full range of innovative products, raw materials and application expertise to the bakery, patisserie and chocolate sectors. Our headquarters are just outside Brussels (Belgium), where the company was founded in 1919. Almost a century later, our products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world and, in many cases, are produced by our network of local subsidiaries. Above all, we aim to be ‘reliable partners in innovation’, helping our customers around the world to deliver nutritious and tasty food to their local communities.
Puratos searches for (junior) Team leaders for our production sites in Groot-Bijgaarden and Andenne.
We are looking for young potentials with a degree in Bio- or industrial engineering. You will be working in a 3-shift system (morning, afternoon, night) with focus on people management. You'll be responsable for 7 to 10 operators while keeping an overview of the production line assigned to you and always keep in mind of quality, safety, cost and people.
After 2,5 - 3 years you'll get the possibility to grow within Puratos depending on your interests and skills.
- Besides coaching of members of your team, you hold performance reviews and evaluations and are responsible for the follow up and improvements.
- Organise and carry out meetings with your team, planning and follow up of the work activities, administration, coordination and communication with other departements.
- Initiation and participation of contiuous improvement projects and best practices. Facilitation of visual management (KPI follow up), follow up of 5S, facilitation of problem solving and this always in accordance with the current safety and quality standards.
- You have a technical / scientific Master or bachelor's degree
- You are a team player, accurate and autonomous
- You are organized and have strong communication skills
- You have an eye for quality and safetyprocedures
- Knowledge of MS Office, planning tools and / or ERP systems is a surplus
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch or French and a knowledge of English
- You are flexible and willing to work in 3 shifts (6-14u, 14-22u, 22-6u).
We bieden aan
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.
Please send us your resume as soon as possible via POSTULER.
The recruitment proces will start with the participation of online testing (personality questionnaire, analytical, verbal and numeric) you can take at home. You have to pass the tests to go to the next step in the procedure which is a screening by telephone. The final fase is an assessment at our headquarters in Groot-Bijgaarden.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
What a 1-year specialised course brings to your job search
- Frans: zeer goed
- Engels: zeer goed
- Nederlands: zeer goed