Is het nog relevant om je middelbare school te vermelden? Ga je best voor een opvallend kleurtje of hou je het liever neutraal? Hoe persoonlijk is té persoonlijk? Neen, deze blog zal niet gaan over...
KBC - ICT iOS developer
Did you know that …
...KBC is one of the largest bank-insurers in Belgium? We are driven and aim to be the reference in our industry. Our group occupies leading positions in our core markets in Belgium and Central and Eastern Europe, where we specialise in retail bank-insurance, asset management and providing services to businesses. Our number one priority every day is to ensure our clients get the best possible service. By being close, accessible and solution-driven.
Interested in joining the KBC family? As winner of the ‘Great Place to Work’ award for the 11th time in a row, we invest considerably and are highly involved in modern HR policy, giving you every opportunity to develop your career.
To find out more about working at KBC, check out our LinkedIn Career Page and 9tolife testimonials on YouTube.
What does this function mean?
Dynamic & enthusiastic colleague with a passion for Mobile development. With your creativity you will build the financial applications of the future.
The iOS developer will be part of the on the go team of Direct Channels, the team responsible for creating front-end banking apps on iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
The main objective is to maintain and create user-friendly and easy-to-use applications. The apps are continuously changing for the better and follow the latest standards in mobile app development.
The developer will work in team, but should be able to work independently.
What do we expect from you?
- The ideal candidate for this vacancy has strong skills in Swift development, with a focus on performance and testing. He also has a good understanding of JAVA.
- Experience with webservices (eg. exchanging data with JSON) is a must.
- Good communicative and analytical skills are a must since the candidate has to work in a complex environment. The candidate will have to make agreements with other departments, the back-end teams, ...
- Knowledge of design tools, security principles and other technologies are a plus.
- The candidate should be passionate about the Apple platform and all its aspects.
- The candidate has an interest in Bank & Insurance products.
- iOS and Swift knowledge
- Objective-C knowledge is a big plus
- communicative in Dutch & English
- strong analytical skills
- hands-on approach
- Eager to learn and able to keep up with the latest technologies
- teamplayer, but able to work independently
- iOS (7 and onwards)
- Objective C
- Cocoa (Touch)
- testing tools & frameworks
- Subversion / Git / Stash
We bieden aan
You can count on KBC for:
- active support during your career,
- an exceptional range of training and development opportunities,
- many different career opportunities,
- a permanent contract,
- a competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products,
- possibilities to integrate your work and private life,
- a dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
5 tips voor het opstellen van een goed cv
Verhuizen naar je eigen stek: een handige checklist
Verhuis je binnenkort naar je eerste eigen stek? Telenet & Student.be geven je graag een handige checklist zodat jouw verhuis start met een goeie flow!