Het is zonder enige twijfel een klassieke sollicitatievraag: "Wat zijn je belangrijkste kwaliteiten?" In tegenstelling tot professionele kwaliteiten (hard skills) worden deze persoonlijke kwaliteit...
Multicompany Management Traineeship
Do you want to lead the future?
It’s a complicated world we’re living in. Things have never moved faster and futures have never been more insecure. To succeed in this new world, companies need a new breed of people. Young wolves that aren’t afraid to lead and steer. To show the path and be the first to jump in the deep. Head first.
It’s these leaders we build here at ORMIT. It’s what this traineeship is all about: transforming you from a talented and ambitious youngster into a powerful future leader who knows how to get things done.
What will you be doing exactly?
The traineeship consists of a unique triple-play:
- A series of challenging projects – We hand-pick leading companies with interesting challenges that fit your skills and ambitions. You could end up in a bank or in a big pharma company. But you may also spend time at an HR specialist or in FMCG. Point is, you’ll find yourself immersed in different sectors. And each time, you’ll be assigned interesting projects, with managers that are eager to play a part in your development. You’ll learn new skills and professional behaviour at lightning speed.
- Personal development – You probably understand by now that ORMIT heavily invests in your growth. We team you up with a talent development manager whose up-close and personal coaching will prove invaluable to your growth. You’ll get systematic, quality feedback to gain self-insight and improve your self management and career management.
- Accelerated learning – We’ll ask you to come to the ORMIT-office regularly for training in leadership skills (negotiating, situational leadership, change management …). All these trainings are hosted by top specialists in their field. We’ll also put you in intervision groups with peers, where you’ll get brutally honest personal feedback. Combined, these classroom and intervision trainings will allow you to grow from a young starter to a confident and powerful professional in no time
So, are you one of them?
ORMIT is looking for a special breed of youngsters. People with the right pedigree: ambitious, enthousiastic, lively, open-minded, … We’re truly in the market for future leaders.
If all of the above jingles and jives in your head, we’ve just got a few boxes to tick before you can apply:
- You’re a young graduate with less than three years of experience.
- You’ve got a master’s degree in engineering or business or a master’s degree in another field but with an additional master in business or management.
- You’re fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- But most of all: you want to develop your leadership skills.
We bieden aan
Why should you do it?
- Learning while getting paid. We offer a competitive salary with many fringe benefits and a company car.
- Gaining experience. Not in one job, but in multiple roles and different environments.
- Getting to know the world. By working in different companies with different cultures.
- Understanding yourself. What you’re great at. What not. What you enjoy most.
- Building a network. Not just your old college friends. A real business network.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe kan je jouw soft skills definiëren?
Heb je al gehoord van Erasmus voor jonge ondernemers?
Heb je beslist om een eigen bedrijf op te richten of heb je dit onlangs al gedaan? Ben je op zoek naar goed advies en wil je graag een nieuw land ontdekken, maar ook een andere manier om het ondern...
- Engels: zeer goed
- Nederlands: zeer goed
- Frans: zeer goed