Een carrière in de energiesector blijft voor veel jonge mensen vaak onderbelicht. Daarom zette Student.be deze carrière voor jou even in de spotlight! Lees in dit artikel meer over de voordelen van...
A THRILLING EXPERIENCE, A CULTURE OF EXCELLENCE
At L’Oréal we empower people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered early responsibilities, numerous opportunities and fast-track careers.
Present in 130 countries, L’Oréal is the world’s leading beauty group. Its robustness, which is largely due to the talents and diversity of its employees, has resulted in over a century of experience in producing beauty products and services.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU ARE IN MARKETING AT L'OREAL
You start, for a period of 3 to 6 months, on the field as a Sales Representative. This means you have a portfolio of clients and you visit them in order to respond to their needs. This to get familiarized with our products and clients.
Afterwards, you take a position of Product Manager where:
· You are responsible for the development of the business of your own category
· You evaluate the potential of your brand and its products and build successful marketing plans
· You monitor, understand and report on the performance of your brand and its competitors within the market;
· You analyse your consumers’ needs;
· You do forecasts: budget setting and control are part of your responsibilities;
· You build out a strong relationship with the sales teams, logistics and finance team, PR and advertising agencies and the international marketing team.
· You have a Master degree
· You are at least bilingual: Dutch and/or French + English
· You are curious and take initiatives
· You are creative and communicative
· You are rigorous and analytical
We bieden aan
· The opportunity to join the world leader in beauty.
· A continuous training with real career prospects
· An evolving competitive and attractive salary package
Meer info over het bedrijf
Waarom een carrière in de energiesector een goed idee is?