Een carrière in de energiesector blijft voor veel jonge mensen vaak onderbelicht. Daarom zette Student.be deze carrière voor jou even in de spotlight! Lees in dit artikel meer over de voordelen van...
Purchasing Officer – IT Services & Products
With more than 500 professionals we are one of Europe’s leading asset managers.
We are Multi-specialist in traditional, alternative and SRI management.
We had 111BN€ Assets under management on September 2017.
As a Purchasing Officer - IT Services & Products you will put your experience and IT knowledge to support and extend the purchasing process of IT-related services and products within the Asset Management industry:
- Sourcing providers as potential candidates to respond to RFPs;
- Responding to purchase requests by activation of the process. This may include a simple or advanced Request-for-Proposal (RFP) with in-depth analysis and assessment of possible solutions.
- Administrating purchase orders, contracts and invoices for IT services and products such as hosting services, SW licenses, application licenses, maintenance services, consulting services;
- Reporting on the status of the different contracts and invoices for the running years;
- Together with the team, improving the purchase administration system (information system for contract management, invoice validation, budget forecast, etc.) and other processes.
- Managing internal client relationships & maintaining good ones with our key suppliers;
- Analysing the market to respond to specific requests
- You have a Master of Purchasing or a Bachelor of commercial sciences and business administration;
- Any experiences and an affinity for the information technology will be valuated;
- You are a born negotiator and tactful;
- You are client-oriented, particular towards internal clients;
- You do have an eye for detail and a gift for pragmatism; you are well-organized and rigorous;
- You are fluent in English and French; Dutch is a plus;
- You can turn your hand at MS Pack Office;
We bieden aan
Join our team to be part of one of Europe’s leading asset managers!
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Waarom een carrière in de energiesector een goed idee is?
What a 1-year specialised course brings to your job search
What if an additional year of more specialised studies were to help you attract the attention of recruiters and secure exactly the first job you are looking for? Congratulations! You hav...