Een carrière in de energiesector blijft voor veel jonge mensen vaak onderbelicht. Daarom zette Student.be deze carrière voor jou even in de spotlight! Lees in dit artikel meer over de voordelen van...
NU SKIN BELGIUM
Quality Compliance Specialist
Nu Skin Enterprises is a US based company, quoted on the New York Stock Exchange.
At Nu Skin Enterprises we are in business to be a force for good throughout the world. We accomplish this by creating and selling exceptional anti-ageing personal care products and nutritional supplements. We provide rewarding direct sales business opportunities and support distributors, shareholders, consumers and employees in ways that improve their quality of life. We offer a positive, uplifting work environment in which each person is supported in fulfilling his/her potential. We are a dynamic, international company with a rich diversity of cultures and nationalities represented in our staff.
As a Quality Compliance Specialist for 27 markets across the EMEA region, you will be part of a growing team, interacting with other departments.
Within this function your main tasks will be to:
- Assist in ensuring that Nu Skin fulfills relevant national and EU quality compliance requirements, in the frame of the company’s Quality Management System. He/she will help gather necessary product data, set up suitable product documentation, help establish and maintain supporting processes and where applicable provide adequate internal training.
- Effectively communicate with US Corporate head office, Regional Project Manager, attorneys, consultants, and other departments on a daily basis with regard to compliance aspects during the full product lifecycle.
- Review technical product packaging information/documentation and product information/documentation for compliance with national laws in support of the preparation of Product and Primary Packaging Risk Assessment Reports, as part of the QMS.
- Help to obtain suitable testing certificates (eg. WADA testing, nutritional analysis, testing for other substances … in collaboration with third party laboratories to guarantee the products’ quality and safety in line with corresponding requirements.
- Assist the department in responding to inquiries from government authorities and/or in preparation of authority inspections by requesting, preparing, and/or submitting technical and non-technical data from various company sources.
- Keep up to date with developments in quality and regulatory compliance requirements for assigned EMEA countries and product categories.
- A degree in biochemistry, chemistry, biology, food science, medical science …
- Understanding of the regulatory environment in Europe for food supplements and/or cosmetics is an asset
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills in English, additional language skills are a plus
- You possess strong organizational skills and you are able to multitask
- You are accurate and you pay attention to details
- You are proactive and able to work autonomously
- You are a team player
- You are solution minded, able to systematically analyze problems and propose adequate and creative solutions
- You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills: you are able to build up solid relationships with colleagues and external parties
- You are able to maintain a positive and uplifting work environment by possessing an enthusiastic and energetic personality
We bieden aan
A challenging opportunity in a dynamic company where you will work close to the business, have international contacts, and where you are able to contribute to the success of the company.
Meer info over het bedrijf
Waarom een carrière in de energiesector een goed idee is?