What if an additional year of more specialised studies were to help you attract the attention of recruiters and secure exactly the first job you are looking for? Congratulations! You hav...
R&D Product Developer - Technology & Electronics
Ontex is a leading international producer of personal hygiene solutions for babies, women and adults. Our quality, value-for-money products are distributed in more than 110 countries through leading retailer private labels, as well as under our own brands.
Our mission is crystal clear: we build a world where everyone has access to affordable personal hygiene. And we have been doing so for the past 40 years.
Today, we are growing fast. We are continuously exploring new opportunities, creating new solutions and building new brands. Everywhere we do business, we look for local talent to join forces. Manufacturing heroes. Research heroes. Marketing heroes. Sales heroes. People who don’t believe in ‘one size fits all’, but connect their local know-how to our global story.
Are you the one who will develop Ontex' next generation products? Interested in an active and strategic participation in global projects? And all this while combining your technology background with giving people the comfort they deserve, from all over the world?
As an R&D Junior Product Developer you will support in the development of digital applications for the personal hygiene business. You will drive innovation that comprises digital components, electronics and the Internet of Things for integration into the personal hygiene products and services portfolio. You will create concept boards, white papers and presentations for these technical solutions. You will perform trials, validate the products against product specifications while making sure that all the results are evaluated and summarized so you can do even better the next time.
As every project lead, you will keep track of a project plan and its budgets, moderate between different stakeholders joining the project (R&D, Engineering, IT, Marketing, external development partners, ...) and actively build on a close collaboration with IT and R&D departments.
- Do you have a Master degree in electronics, information technology or engineering? Of course, then this also combines your broad scientific and technical background with good analytical skills, and a fair knowledge in statistics.
- A passion or first professional experience on Internet of Things or creation of software apps for mobile devices? That's a plus!
- Do your friends describe you as visionary? Great. We need someone with a vision on the future, someone who can think out of the box and already sees what the next step could be. This does not mean you're a dreamer, as you're very results-oriented as well...
- The fact that you're very good in working in a team, open to cooperate within the entire, global organization and have strong communication skills... Yes, that I didn't need to mention ;-)
We bieden aan
- A way to challenge yourself by working on a strategic, global project as a starter
- An international, professional environment ideal for your personal growth and career development
- A fun working atmosphere where team spirit is the real deal
- And of course... a competitive salary package, flexible working hours and very good coffee
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
What a 1-year specialised course brings to your job search
- Engels: goed