What if an additional year of more specialised studies were to help you attract the attention of recruiters and secure exactly the first job you are looking for? Congratulations! You hav...
Restaurant Experience Manager
Deliveroo is the fastest growing tech companies and one of Europe’s biggest tech success stories. We’re backed by US funding giants like Fidelity, Index Ventures and T Rowe Price, who have previously bet on the likes of Amazon, Facebook, Airbnb, Snap and Tesla.
Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
The Restaurant Experience Manager is responsible for leading the Restaurant Support Team in Belgium, ensuring their efficiency and effectiveness in achieving the overall business objectives.
The Manager is responsible for providing efficient and effective operational leadership through the management of the team located in Brussels, and the tasks which they are required to complete and report to the Business on the performance levels of these objectives related to Restaurant support.
Additionally, the position is responsible for managing its direct reports with development, analysis, and implementation of process and procedure, hiring, training, performance measurement and management.
As Restaurant Experience Manager, he/she will create a supportive working environment for team members to work without duress and bring their best to the table to achieve maximum results through ongoing development and support. In order to ensure a professional approach in dealings with clients, the Manager creates and implements an effective mode of operation in line with the organization objective to ensure that team members stay focused in administering their duties.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level;
- Provides daily direction and communication to direct reports in order to maximize efficiencies and prepare team members for out of the ordinary events, promotions, incidents, and response to major emergency situations;
- Liaise regularly with local and remote Team Leaders to discuss performance, identify issues affecting performance and maintain open dialogue channels;
- Ensure direct reports’ responsibilities are completed effectively and efficiently, in line with time, quality and satisfaction targets;
- Engages stakeholders in UK head office to keep abreast of updates to technology and policy which will impact the Restaurant Support teams and provide updates and implements change regarding those communications as necessary;
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures to create and implement better modes of operations, with the objective of making the provision of service more effective and efficient for both team members and restaurants;
- Give detailed statistical feedback and reports on the performance of team members to the management for staff evaluation and reward purposes;
- Observe the performance of team members to identify their strengths and weaknesses and make arrangements to strengthen areas for improvement;
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs;
- Provide assistance to team members who are experiencing difficulties in the discharge of their duties by providing personal coaching;
- Assists management with hiring new staff to the organization by making use of his/her expertise to evaluate prospective staff competence and capability in handling restaurants inquiries and needs.
- Delegate service duties to team members to ensure a faster and smoother flow of operation through the division of labor;
- Serve as the feedback channel between the organization’s other departments (specifically Account Management and Marketing teams) and the Customer Support & Live Operations teams to ensure smooth communication and resolution of any issues affecting service levels;
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement;
- Any other tasks as directed by the Head of Shared Services and the Commercial Director.
The skills, duties and other attributes required to excel as Restaurant Experience Manager include the following:
- Proven experience managing teams;
- Showcase good leadership skills to motivate and engage team members to achieve results;
- Excellent skills for communicating and relating to both staff members and customers/restaurants;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to create a healthy relationship with team members in local and remote offices;
- A calm temperament to handle disputes and emergency scenarios;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize;
- Ability to source and interpret data to identify trends and develop and improve the process, procedure, and individual performance;
- A Master’s degree with at least 2 years of experience is preferred.
We bieden aan
- a very nice and enthusiastic place to work
- young and dynamic colleagues
- the chance to express yourself in a multicultural and fun environment
- a MacBook Air / Pixelbook
- free food (obviously :) )
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
What a 1-year specialised course brings to your job search
Fluvius heeft met de Expertpool een “high voltage traineeship” ontwikkeld voor Young Graduates
Al gehoord van de Fluvius Expertpool? Een high voltage traineeship voor young grads met ambitie. Student.be stelt vijf vragen aan Manager Marktwerking, Natalie Verhasselt.>>>
- Engels: zeer goed
- Frans: zeer goed