Bernard studeerde in 2017 af als Master of Science in Computer Science Engineering aan de Universiteit Gent. Tijdens zijn opleiding liep hij 2 maand stage als Software Engineer bij Solvace, waarna ...
Software Development Engineer - Platform Virtual Classroom
Barco designs technology to enable bright outcomes around the world. Seeing beyond the image, we develop sight, sound, and sharing solutions to help you work together, share insights, and wow audiences. Our focus is on three core markets: Enterprise (from meeting and control rooms to corporate spaces), Healthcare (from the radiology department to the operating room), and Entertainment (from movie theaters to live events and attractions). In 2019, we realized sales of +1.100 billion euro. We have a team of 3,500 employees, located in 90 countries, whose passion for technology is captured in 400 granted patents.
In the Barco Software Group, we don’t want to build products, we want to be build experiences that make the difference for our customers and their people.
- We work in close contact with our customers, so that we can experiment and learn rapidly what brings them most value.
- We use the latest technology to ensure we can create a state-of-the-art experience.
- We strongly believe in continuous integration and testing to ensure that what we deliver is qualitative.
- We believe in people as the cornerstone of our way of working.
As our Software Development Engineer you will:
- work on and help shape our newly defined device management software platform;
- help the team improve together with all of us and bring us to the next level
- work with our colleagues around the world to create the best experiences ever.
As a prerequisite, you:
- hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- have a first experience with or strong interest in Docker technology, MQTT and IoT
- possess strong analytical skills and eye for detail and quality
- like to take initiative, work in close collaboration with fellow developers and share your ideas and knowledge
- are able to work independently and towards deadlines
- are fully conversational in English
We bieden aan
Once on board you will:
- work in an international team focused on a global software platform for all Barco’s professional markets.
- work in an agile (scrum) mode in the core of a global tech top employer
- appreciate the comfort of our brand new headquarters.
- enjoy continuous training opportunities at our very own Barco University
- take home a competitive salary package with attractive benefits
Meer info over het bedrijf
Bernard getuigt over zijn werkervaring als Junior Software Engineer bij Barco
Vier jonge starters getuigen over hun ervaring bij internationaal technologiebedrijf Barco
Wie bij Barco werkt, bouwt mee aan de evoluerende maatschappij. Barco is een bedrijf dat gedreven is door innovatie en van vele markten thuis is. Vier werknemers getuigen over hun ervaring bij het ...
- Nederlands: zeer goed
- Engels: zeer goed