Ben je recent afgestudeerd? Proficiat! Nu ben je helemaal klaar om aan een nieuwe fase in je leven te beginnen: het werkleven. Alsof het nog niet lastig genoeg is dat je nu elke dag naar het werk ...
Sourcing & Procurement Consultant
PwC provides professional services in the audit, tax and consulting domains. We’re part of a large international network and are the global leader in our sector.
At PwC we're looking for people who dare to question how things are done and look for better solutions.
People who like challenges and see opportunities even within constraints. Because that's the only way to set new benchmarks.
As a Supply Chain Consultant, you'll be presented a variety of projects aimed at not only improving the supply chain but also making the entire business more agile.
You'll team up with colleagues to assist in:
- creating a better performing procurement and supply chain organisation by redesigning the operating model and underlying processes
- improving the procure-to-pay process cycle to achieve higher process efficiency and compliance
- assessing strategic sourcing opportunities based on spend and/or category analysis
- carrying out category strategy development, contract negotiations and suppliers’ relationship management for goods and services
- aligning procurement and other parts of the supply chain (e.g. production, transportation, etc.).
- you have a master's degree in (applied) economics, bio-engineer, civil engineer, commercial engineer or another relevant economic major, possibly via a second master's degree in a business-oriented domain.
- you have recently graduated or will graduate this academic year.
- team spirit is in your blood and you like a challenge. You have an analytical mind but also a highly creative intellect. Your attitude is proactive and client-oriented and you - have strong communication skills. Learning new things is an incentive for you to further develop your potential and career.
- you're fluent in one of the national languages and English, and have knowledge of the other national language.
- you're someone who does not walk away from more complex cases. You're keen on challenges and see the opportunities within the constraints.
Then you could be the person we’re looking for!
We bieden aan
There is flexibility to work in either of our various offices, but your location will depend mostly on the client you're working on.
You'll be part of a company that is member of an international network where, each day, expert teams look for the best solutions for the national and international top clients we're providing services to. You'll receive an attractive beginner's compensation package, including a company car, a laptop, a smartphone, a hospitalisation and group insurance and lots of other benefits. We furthermore invest significantly in additional education and training. If you are hired, you will start in September 2018.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Een eerste job: enkele belangrijke administratieve zaken op een rijtje
Werken met een IBO-contract: wat betekent dit concreet?
Het is voor bedrijven vaak niet vanzelfsprekend om de ideale kandidaat voor een bepaalde vacature te vinden. Daardoor wordt een functie gedurende een lange periode niet ingevuld, wat best vervelend...
- Frans: goed
- Engels: goed
- Nederlands: goed