Een carrière in de energiesector blijft voor veel jonge mensen vaak onderbelicht. Daarom zette Student.be deze carrière voor jou even in de spotlight! Lees in dit artikel meer over de voordelen van...
Talented Graduates and Young Potentials Microsoft
CGI, founded in 1976, is a leading IT and business process services provider. Within the Belgium market, we provide business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services to a focused set of industries, with particular expertise in the following areas:
* Testing and quality management
* Business process management
* Business activity monitoring
* Business intelligence
You are passionate about the evolution of IT? You want to create and implement innovative high quality solutions? You want to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded?
You are motivated in helping clients to deal with this challenge and you want to deliver and implement innovative and future prove solutions, then this is an unique opportunity for you!
To strengthen CGI Belgium's organization and to realize our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for Talented Graduates and Young Potentials that are interested in the Microsoft environment (.NET, Cloud, Azure, Dynamics,…)
Our next Microsoft Talented Graduates and Young Potentials will start in September 2015.
* Focus on activities to support the growth and success of our Microsoft Competence Center
* Deliver technology innovation and provide the backbone of our systems integration business
* Will assist our clients to assess, diagnose and engineer higher performance into their applications. The maintenance of already developed applications could also be part of your role
* Share your knowledge with colleagues and are not afraid of explaining your vision on technical aspects
* You will be working in a team, all targeted on delivering and implementing Microsoft Cloud solutions
* You graduated in computer sciences with a focus on Microsoft
* You are driven and you are willing to take necessary actions to stay up to date on the latest developments in the field of Microsoft .NET
* You are real team player, a flexible and pragmatic attitude is your second nature
* You are flexible, innovative and you like challenges
* You have good communication skills
* Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
* You are motivated and committed
* You have a strong customer focus
* Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Good communication skills Dutch and English
We bieden aan
CGI Talented Graduates and Young Potentials will start with an intensive training (technical & soft skills) and can expect to work with cutting edge technology, to deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries, to work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope, receive continuous training and gain rapid career progression including a competitive salary package (car, laptop, insurances and net allowances).
Meer info over het bedrijf
Waarom een carrière in de energiesector een goed idee is?