Solliciteren zonder grote verwachtingen, toch je droomjob vinden. Het overkwam de 24-jarige Volkan Öner. Hij solliciteerde vorig jaar voor de Telenet Young Grad Day, sleepte een ticket in de wacht ...
Young Grad Engineering
As a provider of entertainment and telecommunication services in Belgium, Telenet Group is always looking for the perfect experience in the digital world for its customers. Under the brand name Telenet, the company focuses on offering digital television, high-speed Internet and fixed and mobile telephony services to residential customers in Flanders and Brussels.
Telenet goes Agile, and not just for the fun of it. We’re staying one step ahead in the digital world. Better, faster, stronger. As a Young Grad with Telenet, you’ll have a seat on the bridge for this Agile voyage. To build upon development culture and growth mindset, to seek out empowerment and trust in cross-functional teams with clear autonomy, to boldly go… and become a real “Verschilmaker”.
Technology & Innovation is the beating heart of our data-driven organization. Our department builds and operates superior flexible networks, services and platforms to develop pioneering products and solutions for our customers. We dare to opt for change and trend-setting innovations in digital and data technology, and continue to build on a superior telecom network. What we are doing makes sense, has an impact and is relevant.
As Young Grad Engineering, you could take up one of below roles within our multi-disciplinary squads :
- Network & Infrastructure Technology Engineer
- Business Navigation & Process Analyst
- Build Engineer
- Network Operations expert
How can you make a difference ?
- Educational background: You have a degree in Engineering, or another degree with a clear link to Engineering (ICT & Electronics, Industrial Sciences, …)
- Business acumen: You have a strong business affinity, are able to quickly grasp new business processes and are pragmatic / creative in finding ways to improve upon them using data.
- Clear Communication: You are an excellent communicator and storyteller effectively tuning your delivery to your target audience, i.e. from engineer to C-level executive.
- Technology watch: You are passionate about pursuing a career in a Technology & Innovation field, with an interest in access technologies, entertainment platforms, in-home connectivity and/or (virtual) network services
- Verschilmaker: You are inspired by our Telenet values and demonstrate a clear growth mindset.
We bieden aan
How we make a difference for YOU ?
- To quote one of our recently hired Young Grads : “Working at Telenet is awesome. The atmosphere is great. Join an innovative, healthy and ambitious organization ready for the future !”
- Are you ready for a real job? With real responsibilities and real projects? We will challenge you, we will inspire you and we will make you grow.
- Acquire a relevant set of skills in a two-year development program that will broaden your horizons.
- Take your career into your own hands and develop your Engineering and leadership skills alongside top-class experts.
- And yes, with a handsome wage and personalized benefits package we’re also making a difference.
Meer info over het bedrijf
Telenet Young Grad Day: Volkan vertelt hoe hij via dit event zijn droomjob vond