Solliciteren zonder grote verwachtingen, toch je droomjob vinden. Het overkwam de 24-jarige Volkan Öner. Hij solliciteerde vorig jaar voor de Telenet Young Grad Day, sleepte een ticket in de wacht ...
Young Grad Information Technology
As a provider of entertainment and telecommunication services in Belgium, Telenet Group is always looking for the perfect experience in the digital world for its customers. Under the brand name Telenet, the company focuses on offering digital television, high-speed Internet and fixed and mobile telephony services to residential customers in Flanders and Brussels.
Telenet goes Agile, and not just for the fun of it. We’re staying one step ahead in the digital world. Better, faster, stronger. As a Young Grad with Telenet, you’ll have a seat on the bridge for this Agile voyage. To build upon development culture and growth mindset, to seek out empowerment and trust in cross-functional teams with clear autonomy, to boldly go… and become a real “Verschilmaker”.
Information Technology is crucial within the Telenet agile transformation. On one hand, the technology changes are shaping our future, from Augmented Reality, Quantum Computing, Advanced Analytics and Robotics, to Machine Learning and many more. All the technologies require new process paradigms, new skills and most of all new attitudes : speed, good enough, out of the box and experimenting at all levels, domains and approaches to IT.
Besides the technology changes, the IT impact is growing at rocket speed. From the data center to business process management and alignment, from business partner to business integration, it all comes down to 1 thing : IT is part of the business, realizing strategic objectives and laying foundations for future success.
As Young Grad IT, you could take up one of below roles within our multi-disciplinary squads :
- Functional Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Security expert
- Data Scientist / Analyst
How can you make a difference?
- Educational background: You own a bachelor or master degree in computer science, or another master degree with a clear link to IT (mathematics, statistics, digital or telecommunications).
- Business acumen: You have a strong business affinity, are able to quickly grasp new business processes and are pragmatic / creative in finding ways to improve upon them using data.
- Clear Communication: You are an excellent communicator and storyteller effectively tuning your delivery to your target audience, i.e. from engineer to C-level executive.
- Technology watch & Prototyping: You constantly maintain an overview of the technology landscape in its broadest sense (uxp, apps, AI, IoT, ..) allowing yourself to apply and use new technologies where needed.
- Verschilmaker: You are inspired by our Telenet values and demonstrate a clear growth mindset.
We bieden aan
How we make a difference for YOU ?
- To quote one of our recently hired Young Grads : “Working at Telenet is awesome. The atmosphere is great. Join an innovative, healthy and ambitious organization ready for the future !”
- Are you ready for a real job? With real responsibilities and real projects? We will challenge you, we will inspire you and we will make you grow.
- Acquire a relevant set of skills in a two-year development program that will broaden your horizons.
- Take your career into your own hands and develop your Information Technology and leadership skills alongside top-class experts.
- And yes, with a handsome wage and personalized benefits package we’re also making a difference.
Meer info over het bedrijf
Telenet Young Grad Day: Volkan vertelt hoe hij via dit event zijn droomjob vond
=job.status_textKondaiah Startersjob1140 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2020-02-17=job.status_textCTG Startersjob1831 MachelenMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds