Ben je net of bijna afgestudeerd en heb je het gevoel dat je nog niet helemaal klaar bent voor de arbeidsmarkt? Dan biedt een buitenlandse stage heel wat mogelijkheden! Tijdens zo’n stage zal je sp...
European Student Placement Agency
6 Month Entrepreneurship and Innovation - Incubator Internship (CASEN1508)
ESPA finds the best international interns for the best companies in the UK and Ireland. For each of our internships you will be provided with accomodation and commute during the full duration of your stay. Our service is free to students so hesitate no more and apply for the internship that suits you!
ESPA or European Student Placement Agency is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students and recent graduates in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide the candidates with a great experience, both professional and personal.
REQUIREMENTS: ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents. You have to still be a student or have graduated in the last 12 months. Any student who is unsure of their visa situation should check with their university before applying.
The Host Company
There is a significant opportunity to join a step out innovation and venture team within a major corporation, operating in the field of automotive and industrial lubricants.
The innoVentures team is looking for 12 interns, who will be part of an innovative team, which has been running successfully for over three years building up a number of emerging businesses as well as an investment portfolio covering automotive and industrial sectors. The focus of the team is on the long term (5-10 years), looking beyond the current products and with the aim of future proofing the core business versus long-term trends and potential market disruptions.
This opportunity will be attractive to students who wish to apply their specific skills and expertise in a progressive and challenging environment and with the ability to think broadly and deeply about the world; specifically the rapidly emerging technologies and the social and environmental changes that underpin many of the wider global market disruptions in evidence today. The team would be expected to find out: What do users value and engage with? How do they react to various service related offers?
The host company is looking for a strong candidate with entrepreneurial drive, who will help the team planning and coordinating the operations to bring innoVentures projects to “the next level”. The candidate will direct the activities of their team, with the main aim of developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish the work.
Fluent in written and spoken English (C1 min).
Along with other team members, the intern would be expected to:
- Investigate the feasibility of new business ideas generated by current innoVentures members.
- Direct administrative activities on a monthly/weekly/daily basis.
- Evaluating Information to determine compliance with standards - Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether the progresses comply with the company’s regulations, standards and future goals.
- Developing objectives and strategies - Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Developing and building the team - Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
How to apply
STEP 1) Please, register with us at http://www.espauk.com/students/register-with-us
STEP 2) Please, send an email to email@example.com with the reference code CASEN1508 attaching your CV as a PDF file. A cover letter is always helpful.
- Background in Entrepreneurship or other Business related Degrees.
- Good organisation skills and the ability lead teams.
- Good communicator, both written and oral.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Act as self-starters, adaptive to change and can respond quickly and positively to revised scope and direction of activities.
- “Can-do” attitude.
- Demonstrate high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Willingness to be part of a progressive group of like-minded individuals searching for new ideas and developing new business models.
- Have a track record of successful teamwork with ability to work cross functionally.
- Ability to maintain focus on business goals during analysis / investigation.
We bieden aan
BENEFITS: All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
- Paid Accommodation
- Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
- Commuter travel to work.
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 1200€ per month.
There is no salary over and above the benefits offered, unless specifically stated.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Een buitenlandse stage na je studies: Waar start je en welke beurzen zijn er beschikbaar?
Op zoek naar een stage in een bedrijf: de mogelijkheden voor studenten en pas afgestudeerden
Als student is een stage je eerste stap in het bedrijfsleven. Student.be geeft advies over het kiezen van de juiste stage en beschrijft de verschillende stagevormen en de regels die daarop van toep...
- Engels: goed