Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
For more than 15 years now, MALTEM Consulting Group has been supporting startups and big groups to achieve their goals. MALTEM is the company dedicated to innovation and digital transformation projects.
MALTEM Ecosystem is located in Brussels, Paris, Lille, Bordeaux, Nantes, Lyon, Luxembourg, Hong Kong, Singapore, New York, Canada, Australia... with more than 1000 collaborators, and is an expert for web studio, lab and incubation, innovative concepts, Bank & Insurance and Data Management.
We help our clients to overcome the multiple challenges of the business by providing both highly skilled and talented project teams and individual consultants.
MALTEM has also a corporate social responsibility approach. For example, we recently created the MALTEM IMPACT and the ALDINIE Foundation that supports many humanitarian projects but we also sponsor two champions in kitesurf. This is only the short list!
Joining us is not only about getting a new job, it is about becoming a MALTEMIAN. You will then live an extraordinary human adventure and a fascinating and fun experience.
Above all, we are looking for personalities, curious, passionate and ambitious people!
See you soon in our office !
Do you want to start an ambitious and challenging sales career?
Would you like to work in an exciting environment?
From Europe to Asia, America, and Africa MALTEM Consulting Group guides startups and big groups through their digital transformation by providing highly skilled and talented squads and consultancy.
In order to support the expansion of our business lines in Brussels, we are looking for a:
ACCOUNT MANAGER (FR/EN/DU speaking)
We are looking for people sharing our Maltem values among our local and international networks and promote close relationship with our customers and internal teams.
But let's get real: What will you do?
You will be a talented leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the Maltem’s vision and culture.
You will be entrusted with:
- Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth;
- Overseeing business development for new key accounts (financial, banking, energy, telecommunication…);
- Gathering, maintaining and developing business leads;
- Conducting applicant phone screening and interviews;
- Business negotiations / contract closing;
- Understanding, analyzing and answering clients' RFP;
- Closely working with the Talent Managers in order to align business needs and market expectations;
- Striving to achieve your sales target and managing the relationship both with and between your clients and consultants (Dutch, English or French speaking);
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Being a driving force to develop our core values and promoting our fields of expertise;
Rather than a diploma or an extensive experience, it’s your state of mind which will allow you to reach your potential and new heights with Maltem!
- You understand digital impacts for customers including IT, business changes and Agile transformation;
- You are result oriented and stress resistant. You are used to work with short deadlines and long-term business targets;
- Our clients, experts and candidates are the main focus of our stories. The Account Manager must demonstrate availablity, flexibilty and tenacity.
- You demonstrate boldness to transform business as usual in success stories.
- You will have to follow business leads, create the appropriate response through the Maltem Ecosystem service offer, and finalize the business closing till the negotiated contract;
- Bachelor/Master’s degree
We bieden aan
Why should you join us?
- Strong corporate values and culture: Discussions, Attention, Dynamism and Expertise;
- A polyvalent and passionate team only dedicated to our expertise;
- Result? A close and customized support;
- An access to our large knowledge database and to our training center;
- But above all, a support of our experts during your extensive training, that will help you to become an expert on your own and to continue to grow with us.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
- Frans: zeer goed
- Engels: zeer goed
- Nederlands: zeer goed