Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Admin & Gestion
Atelier Sommarti is a creative company which produces eye-catching sculptures, custom display mannequins and edgy furniture pieces.
Atelier Sommarti has a 30 year old history. It was founded by a sculptor Mario Sommarti. The knowledge, expertise, and contacts that Mr Sommarti has accumulated during this time as a sculptor and a business man have made the company a success and famous in Brussels and around the world.
Designers, collectors, shop-owners, film-makers, art directors, advertising agencies as well as individuals who love (non)traditional pieces are the usual clients. The well-known examples include Jean-Paul Gaultier, Thierry Mugler, Olivier Strelli, Walter Van Beirendonck, Sophie D'hoore, Dior, Rochas, Nina Ricci, La Rosa, Marks & Spencer, theater La Monnaie, Walt Disney.
The company specialises in: creation, production, reproduction, repair, rentals, design of shop windows and exhibition stands.
The main tasks include:
- managing the open files (invoices, payments, insurance, contracts, etc.) (by phone, email and on paper);
- doing extensive research related to the companies' activities: art commerce sector, auctions, retail, advertising, rentals, events, etc.
- research about local regulations;
- contacting past, present and potential clients;
- planning and managing budgets;
- development of new projects and initiatives;
- taking responsibility for operational and office management issues.
You will need to show:
ability to work independently;
ability to take inniative;
orientation on results;
We bieden aan
Gaining substantial experience in administration and management is much more likely to be of benefit than a specific academic subject of study.
If satisfied with the work accomplished, the company might be proposing the person to continue working in the company.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
- Engels: basiskennis
- Frans: goed