Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
Santa Fe Relocation Services NV
Admin Support to the Relocation, Immigration & Household Goods Consultants
Enabling people and organisations to work, live and thrive in new places around the world
We deliver global solutions, executed through our unique global coverage of own offices and own people on the ground.
The experience is enriched by the integrity, drive, quality and passion of our people.
Our values and our people are the foundation of our company and our business. We hire the best people in the industry, with a focus to continuously learn, develop and grow, so we continue to understand global mobility and meet our customers’ needs better than anyone.
We are a global mobility company. We cover the entire relocation journey, from moving, destination services, immigration, through to full assignment management solutions.
Our core competence is providing services that help corporations and their employees relocate and settle in a new country. These services are delivered to a consistently high standard, locally and globally, and managed through our own operations around the world.
Next to working on your case study (if applicable), you will provide practical and administrative support to the team of immigration and relocation consultants.
· Work as part of our team (and possibly individually) on day-to- day incoming jobs for our international clients
· Enter new initiations into our system according to KPI requirements
· Administration on relocation, immigration and/or household goods files
· Pro-active communication by telephone and email to customers and suppliers
· Pro-active follow up on progress of filling out KPI data into our system
Desired Skills & Experience
· 32-40 hours per week, preferably for a period of min. 3 months
· Proficiency in written and spoken Dutch and English – French is a plus
· Proficient computer skills
· Possess excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills; versatile, attention to details and well organized with a consistent focus on quality and a passion for customers
· Interest in people with different cultural backgrounds
· Service minded
· Strong attention to detail and follow up
People with background/study in hospitality, tourism, office management, logistics management
We bieden aan
If you are a student with a talent for language and business, we are offering you the opportunity to be part of the exciting world of global mobility and teams with a real passion for our business
Santa Fe Relocation is a Global Mobility company specializing in managing and delivering high-quality relocation services worldwide. Our core competence is providing services that help corporations and their employees relocate and settle in a new country by providing Visa & Immigration Services (e.g. Work Permit, Residence Permit, Business Visa), Relocation Services (e.g. Home Search, School Search, Bank Account Opening) and Household Goods Moving.
These services are delivered through a consistently high standard, locally and globally and managed through our own operations with 54 offices worldwide. In Belgium, the Santa Fe office is based in Kortenberg.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
- Engels: zeer goed
- Nederlands: goed
- Frans: goed