Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Elixir Solutions cvba
Administration & Marketing Automation Intern
Elixir Solutions (http://www.elixir-solutions.net), based in Brussels,
is a specialist in CRM Implementation and Marketing Automation Marketing automation, data and process integration).
Focused on mid-size to large international companies, we help resolve mismatches between Marketing and Sales, between the CRM consultants, the Marketing agencies and the IT solution providers. We integrate top-tier Marketing Automation softwares (Hubspot, Act-on, Showpad, …) , with CRMs ans systems like Salesforce, Oracle CRM, SAP C4C, ByDesign, ERP…
As an Administrative and Marketing Automation intern, you will be involved in all aspects of our company.
This will first consist of Office Management tasks, like handling our office routine, handling invoices and timesheets.
Depending on the profile and skills, you will also be involved in assisting on either IT tasks (customer support, database cleanup, light HTML development, etc.)
and/or receive a Marketing training.
After this Hubspot Inbound Methodology training and certification (we have access to the whole academic package), you will also support our company's Online Marketing efforts.
- Organizing Online Marketing campaigns for our product and services using HubSpot's inbound methodology
- Content Creation (Blogs, Newsletters, Social Publishing) on a regular basis
- Online monitoring and publishing on industry-related forums, social media...
- Fluent in English
- a last year student in administration (Office Manager, Executive Assistant), IT, or marketing-related fields (Communications, Economics, Management, ...) who wants a hands-on experience.
- tech-savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
Basic knowledge of web development is a plus.
- interested in improving both your Online Marketing and IT knowledge (Marketing technologies, CRMs, database) and applying it.
- a reliable, result-oriented and hard-working student. You have an attention to details, and adapt easily.
We bieden aan
- A full-time 4-month (or more) internship in a dynamic, fast-growing startup that serves top-tier customer all around the world
- The opportunity to work with the biggest tools in the industry, including Marketing Automation (Hubspot, Showpad, Act-On, Marketo...) and CRM softwares (SAP Cloud for Customer, Salesforce...
- A relevant experience in a multinational office environment
- If there's a mutual fit, a permanent position in our company at the end of your internship
After a formation and certification, we will give you responsibilities that will evolve with your skills and profile.
The goal is to provide you with the freedom to develop soft and hard skills in a business environment under the guidance of experienced consultants.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
- Engels: zeer goed