Wil je graag stage lopen, maar wil je niet als gratis werkkracht ingezet worden? Dan is een Beroepsinlevingsstage (BIS) de ideale oplossing voor jou! Heb je geen idee wat dit precies is? Hieronder ...
Chambre de Commerce de Grande-Bretagne
Assistant Project Manager - Forums & Clubs / Membership Department
With over 132 years of experience in the UK, more than 600 member companies and 25 members of staff, the French Chamber is the largest foreign Chamber in the UK and one of the 5 largest French Chambers worldwide.
Its mission is to contribute to developing and fostering economic and commercial relations between France and Great Britain.
About the French Chamber
Established in 1883, our Chamber is part of a network of 112 French Chambers of Commerce Abroad and is one of the top French Chambers worldwide. We are also the largest Foreign Chamber in the UK in terms of both turnover and range of services offered.
Our main aims are to provide a platform for exchange and networking at the service of Franco-British firms in the UK, to promote our members’ interests to key decision makers and to help develop economic and commercial relations between France and the UK.
We count more than 600 member companies - ranging from SMEs and entrepreneurs to blue chip companies. The diversity and quality of our members - 40% of which are non-French nationals - largely contributes to our success and to the reputation we have acquired over the last 133 years of existence.
The Chamber offers dynamic and business orientated Forums & Clubs / Membership to its members, gathering experts around a particular issue or sector of activity and giving access to targeted information.
Preparation of Forums & Clubs
• Managing the list of participants, contacting potential participants
• Marketing and promoting the Forums & Clubs (by phone/email)
• Preparing the room and all materials (e.g. name badges, sign, refreshments etc.) before/on the day (which will involve starting the day early, to get everything ready)
• Welcoming participants on the day and recording attendance
• Sending weekly reports of attendance figures to the team
• Updating with information/material about previous and upcoming Forums & Clubs
• Creating a monthly press review of relevant articles to Forum & Club themes
• Monitoring post Forums & Clubs sessions
• Collecting and analysing annual attendance figures, and presenting them in a PowerPoint report
• Daily use and editing of CRM
• Research (of potential clients/partners, future Forum themes etc.)
• Updating various calendars with dates of Forums and Clubs
• Maintaining the Forum & Club filing system
• Covering the Chamber’s reception from 4pm to 5pm (twice per month)
• Dept chasing missions (calls & emails)
• Various administrative tasks
• Occasionally assisting the rest of the team
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and French
• Good knowledge of IT tools (MS Office & Social Media)
• Well-organised with excellent attention to detail
• Reliable and adaptable to demanding situations
• Ability to multitask (e.g. dealing with information about several Forums & Clubs simultaneously, and keeping many documents updated)
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexible in terms of working hours
• First work experience mandatory
We bieden aan
Please note that it is a full time position for which we will make a contribution towards your travelling and maintenance expenses during the period (70£ per week).
The role is based in central London in a dynamic, multicultural and young team.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Wat is een Beroepsinlevingsstage (BIS)?
Een buitenlandse stage na je studies: Waar start je en welke beurzen zijn er beschikbaar?
Ben je net of bijna afgestudeerd en heb je het gevoel dat je nog niet helemaal klaar bent voor de arbeidsmarkt? Dan biedt een buitenlandse stage heel wat mogelijkheden! Tijdens zo’n stage zal je sp...
- Engels: goed
- Frans: zeer goed