Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Blockchain internship | Management Assistant
We are a nascent startup, inspiring and guiding a variety of clients on all matters related to blockchain, a new technology. Built around Jean-Luc Verhelst’s expertise as a blockchain pioneer and expert, we offer services such as inspiring keynotes, trainings with cutting-edge content, workshops and consulting. Our clients are located in Belgium and around the globe, and include: conference organizers, training centers, policymakers, executives, entrepreneurs, large companies and public institutions. To us, it is all about the blockchain, its innovative power and using it for the better.
As management assistant, you will witness the early stages of a company’s founding and see many facets of the business. You will not join a large organization that is too heavily structured or which will put you in a box to perform a repetitive task. Rather, you will face a variety of requests that give a 360-degree view of how a company operates. You will be key in making our operations smoother and support the growth of our startup. Over the course of the internship, you will help, step by step, to shape the company. We will be there to guide you and if you feel like taking up a challenge, you can propose solutions to further automate the way we work.
When joining our team, you will become a member of our family. You will be fully supported by Jean-Luc himself, who will coach you on a weekly basis. You will have the freedom to come up with your own ideas.
By working at a co-working place for start-ups, you will be immersed in an innovative environment that will allow you to network with many young entrepreneurs. Overall, we hope to see you take an active role in building your working environment and drive your career. There are always opportunities around.
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s degree as administrative / management / executive assistant
- You have good command of office tools (Documents, spreadsheets, slides)
- You are not afraid to seek help if you hit a roadblock or have a question
- You integrate feedback and are willing to improve yourself
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in particular in written english.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- You are proactive, can work independently and are self-disciplined
- You have a positive attitude towards your team members
- You are detail-oriented and seek excellence in the work you present to others
We bieden aan
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
=job.status_textTransparency International EU Stage1000 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textLucerna College Anderlecht Stage1070 anderlechtMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
- Engels: zeer goed