De voordelen van een stage bij een startup
So you think VR is cool ? Oh come on...
Augmented-Reality + a cinema screen + 400 people playing like kids, now that's impressive and fun.
Check-it out: http://skemmi.com
At Skemmi we create live mass-interactive multimedia experiences for advertisers and event organizers, in order to improve impact, engagement, retention, and create fun.
Unlike classic communication tools, our solutions are short interactive games played on very big screens and targeted for live crowd experiences where each participant physically engages with the digital content.
Mixing gaming and crowd psychology we are able to create strong identity fusion, empowerment and positive emotions. Moments that will be remembered!
- Test new markets
- Assist in new products/concepts development
- Create new marketing concepts
- Prospection of advertisers & corporate events organizers in line with the company strategy
- Creating event and product excitement through daily marketing, PR and sales strategies
- Assisting with social media
- Assisting with administrative tasks, including database maintenance, writing, website redesign support
- You are completing a Master/Bachelor in Management / Business Engineering / Marketing & Communications
- You are passionate about innovation and entrepreneurship
- You are passionate about Communication and Marketing
- You are a fast-learner and creative
- You are fluent in at least two of the following languages: French, English, Dutch.
Apply now! Send a mail to internships at skemmi.com
We bieden aan
We are a startup, so don't be scared by the job description. If you are talented and passionate, we should work together.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Enkel voor studenten van het hoger onderwijs
- Engels: goed
- Nederlands: goed
- Frans: goed