Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
Business Development Intern
Mott MacDonald is a global £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy. We have over 17,000 staff working in 170 principal offices in at least 50 countries. We work with our customers to plan, design, procure and deliver projects on any scale; provide management consultancy built on technical know-how, shape and implement development policies and programmes, as well as advance sustainability. Our portfolio ranges from small projects worth thousands of pounds to the world’s largest multidisciplinary, multi-billion pound programmes, across sectors.
Business Development Internship -Mott MacDonald, Brussels
- Duration of contract: Six months
- Possible contract periods: May 2016 – October 2016
- Location: Brussels
Mott MacDonald is currently looking for a recent graduate to assist with business development activities associated with EU-funded opportunities worldwide. The successful candidate will assist Mott MacDonald staff members on a number of activities which may include:
- Conducting market research and collecting intelligence required to assess business opportunities of relevance to Mott MacDonald core sectors
- Assisting with providing EU-related information to Mott MacDonald staff in Europe, e.g. updates on EU strategies, agreements, multi-annual action plans, calls for proposals, EU-related events, etc.; of relevance to Mott MacDonald sectors
- Participation in meetings / events of interest to Mott MacDonald
- Assisting with organizing business development / marketing events
- Preparation of an internal monthly newsletter
- Update marketing documents, internal databases and support with general administrative and organizational tasks.
- Knowledge of EU institutions and the associated business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel; graphic design skills would be an advantage
- Ability to deal with multi-disciplinary tasks and engage with relevant staff at various levels in the company
- Ability to work individually as well as lead/manage or participate in a cross-functional team
- Legal authorization to work in Belgium (EU citizen).
We bieden aan
The internship will get an in-depth understanding of EU development work, including relevant policies and main public and private stakeholders, across sectors. Moreover, he/she will develop business development and marketing skills and thorough knowledge of Mott MacDonald core sectors. The internship is full time and paid. Interested candidates should send their applications (CV and letter of motivation) by 14th April 2016
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
- Engels: zeer goed