De voordelen van een stage bij een startup
Business Development/Sales Intern
BobUp is a dynamic startup that plans to change the remodeling & construction industry in Belgium with its online platform, BobUp.be,
where consumers and serious builders/tradesmen are brought together. Our team’s out to solve the pain that millions of homeowners
experience regularly as they try to select a professional that they can trust.
The home remodel and construction industry is highly fragmented and local. By collecting and analyzing data, we're able to provide
people with incredibly accurate hiring recommendations and make the entire process incredibly simple and straightforward. We
already helped broker over €3 million worth of projects.
Besides, we genuinely care about our clients and enjoy smiling :-) Want to join our team?
We’re looking for a highly motivated and organized intern who can support our B2B team and work closely with management. The
results-oriented and resourceful youngster should show strong customer interpersonal skills and a desire to grow and develop.
- Arrange meetings with potential partners;
- Looking for potential partnerships;
- Present BobUp services favorably and in a structured professional way;
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and partners in person and via calls and emails;
- Perform analysis of sales data;
- Submit to management new ideas, directions, and tools for developing sales;
- Work as an individual and in a team environment.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Sales/Business or a related field;
- Strong writing and speaking abilities in Dutch. French is a plus;
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to meet and befriend prospects;
- Resourceful, true problem solver who challenges himself/herself to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated initiative taker who can work independently;
- Punctual youngster with a positive upbeat/great personality;
- Must possess a valid driving license.
We bieden aan
The opportunity to work at a rapidly growing, dynamic startup that is solving a huge market problem. Real insight into corporate life
and the chance to contribute to its success. A great learning experience, professional guidance and mentorship in developing your
career. Fun startup working environment.
The intern will work full-time for a minimum of one consecutive month starting in 2018. Internships are not remunerated but all
professional expenses are covered by BobUp. An internship agreement is to be signed between BobUp, the student and the sending
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
=job.status_textGymlib Stage1050 IxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle studie niveaus Statuut:
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Stage1000 BRUXELLESMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle studie niveaus Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textCommuty Stage1050 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle studie niveaus Statuut: Deeltijds
=job.status_textCommuty Stage1050 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle studie niveaus Statuut: Deeltijds
2017-09-04=job.status_textKingsley and Partners Stage1050 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle studie niveaus Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textKingsley and Partners Stage1050 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle studie niveaus Statuut: Voltijds
Enkel voor studenten van het hoger onderwijs
- Nederlands: moedertaal
- Frans: goed