Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
European Composer and Songwriter Alliance
ECSA is an umbrella organisation of national composer and songwriter associations.
The main objective of the alliance is to defend and promote the rights of authors of music at the national, European and international level by any legal means. ECSA advocates for equitable commercial conditions for composers and songwriters and strives to improve social and economic development of music creation in Europe.
The main objective of the alliance is to defend and promote the rights of authors of music at the national, European and international level by any legal means. ECSA advocates for equitable commercial conditions for composers and songwriters and strives to improve social and economic development of music creation in Europe. ECSA is an international non-profit organisation registered under Belgium law.
The ECSA office is currently searching for a full-time Intern for a period of at least 4 months. Preferably, the internship should be part of a university programme (or “haute école” if relevant). The intern should have an internship contract with his/her university.
The intern will work under the direction of both the European Affairs and Programme Manager and the Project & Communication Officer and carry out a range of specific tasks related to communications, social media management; cultural management, advocacy and administrative responsibilities.
• Communication duties: assisting the staff in maintaining, regularly updating ECSA’s website and social media; contributing to draft and disseminate the monthly ECSA newsletter
• Assisting ECSA staff members in the organization of ECSA cultural events (concerts, conferences, workshops, awards,) and General Assemblies, including in drafting and editing documents and communication materials
• Maintaining, regularly updating and synchronizing ECSA’s contact lists
• General administrative duties, supporting the smooth-running of the ECSA office.
Ideally the candidate will have a strong background in communications, social media and European affairs.
The successful candidate must be able to work independently and be well-organized.
Ideally, the intern has already had some work or volunteering experience and will have the following characteristics:
• Last year student in Communications, Cultural Management and/or European Affairs (preferably with a communication option)
• Excellent computer skills (website updating, WordPress, MS Office, social media, Mailchimp)
• Excellent English and French, any other language is an asset
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong drafting and editing skills (knowledge of editing/design online and offline programmes, i.e. Canva, Lightroom, Photoshop and InDesign are a plus)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good team player, flexible, stress resistant
• Interest in music and culture
We bieden aan
To apply please send your CV as well as a cover letter.
Starting date: September 2020 (flexible)
Renumeration details will be discussed during the interviews.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interviews in Brussels (or via Skype/Zoom).
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
=job.status_textUEMS Stage1040 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textDUO for a JOB Stage1050 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2017-03-01=job.status_textEuropean Cancer Patient Coalition Stage1000 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Master Statuut: Voltijds
- Engels: zeer goed
- Frans: goed