De voordelen van een stage bij een startup
European Advertising Standards Alliance (EASA)
The European Advertising Standards Alliance (EASA) is the single authoritative voice on advertising self-regulation. Its mission is to promote high ethical standards in marketing communications through effective self-regulation, for the benefit of consumers and business in Europe and beyond. As a non-profit organisation established in 1992 and based in Brussels, EASA brings together national advertising self-regulatory organisations and associations representing the advertising industry in Europe.
EASA is looking for a creative and reliable Communications Assistant who will assist the Communications Manager to:
- Support in updating EASA’s website to ensure up-to-date presentation of EASA and its work;
- Assist in managing EASA’s visibility across social media platforms (Twitter and LinkedIn);
- Monitor traditional media and relevant social media platforms for developments related to advertising regulation and EASA’s core policy issues;
- Develop graphic layouts for EASA’s external publications (Annual Review, brochures, etc);
- Assist in the organisation of EASA’s external events;
- Create and update databases and mailing lists;
- Assist with other communication activities.
- Assist with other department activities if needed;
- Assist with other administrative or reporting duties upon request.
The successful candidate must:
- Be enrolled as a student in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher) preferably in Communication, Journalism or related fields;
- Have strong knowledge of Adobe Suite (InDesign and/or Illustrator, Photoshop);
- Good working knowledge of video editing software;
- Good working knowledge of standard office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Be hard-working, reliable, well-organised person with good attention to details;
- Be fluent in English, both oral and written, as this is the working language of the organisation;
- Interested in advertising/marketing communication and advertising self-regulation;
- Be available preferably from beginning of April 2017;
- Be covered by a formal university agreement;
- Be legally allowed to take part in a student internship in Belgium.
We bieden aan
- Opportunity to work in an international, dynamic environment, to take active part in the day-to-day running of activities, have a chance to improve your communication & management skills;
- Opportunity to learn about and work on a wide range of projects by working closely with our team;
- Transportation reimbursement provided.
Please note that that this is a non-remunerated position for a duration of 3 months, with the possibility of extension.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application (in English only), including CV and a short cover letter, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 March 2017.
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview end of March 2017, and should be available to start at the beginning of April 2017.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
2017-07-01=job.status_textDUO for a JOB Stage1050 IxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2017-01-15=job.status_textOksigen Lab Stage1000 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2016-08-22=job.status_textADHD-ASC-LD Belgium Stage1050 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Deeltijds
2016-06-09=job.status_textSida'Sos ASBL Stage1070 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2016-05-01=job.status_textDUO for a JOB Stage1050 IxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Bachelor Statuut: Voltijds
2015-12-01=job.status_textFedactio Stage1030 BrusselMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Bachelor Statuut: Voltijds
Enkel voor studenten van het hoger onderwijs
- Engels: zeer goed