Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Open Knowledge Belgium
Communications intern @ Open Knowledge Belgium
Open Knowledge Belgium (non-profit/vzw/asbl), as local chapter of Open Knowledge International, is an umbrella organization for various open knowledge and open data initiatives in Belgium. We strive for a world in which knowledge creates power for the many, not the few and proactively promote openness through projects and events, to the general public as well as to experts in the field.
As grassroots organization we consist of people, mainly volunteers, passionate about openness, using advocacy, research, technology and projects to unlock information, enabling people to use and share knowledge.
As Open Knowledge Belgium’s communication intern, you will primarily work on communicating around HackYourFuture Belgium (https://hackyourfuture.be), our web development school for refugees and migrants, and the bootcamp we’re developing for its graduates. You will work closely with the coordinator and educational director to:
- Develop a recruitment strategy for both HYF and the bootcamp
- Think about compelling additions to our offer to partners and sponsors, and how we can provide them with more exposure
- Communicate about the weekly going-ons of both HYF and the Bootcamp
- Devise a clear and effective plan for future communication, identify which platforms are most successful, and help us better reach our target audience.
As our communications intern, you:
- Like to work both autonomously and within teams
- Have ideas on how to facilitate and engage a community of passionate people both online and offline
- Have a grasp on how social media and digital tools can help to engage new people
- Are able to or want to learn to plan, keep deadlines and manage communications plans and strategies
- Are not afraid to take decisions which concern various stakeholders
- Can effectively communicate written and verbally to the general public
- Communicate fluently, both written and verbally in English
- Have a keen interest to work with migrants and refugees trying to integrate in the Belgian labour market
We bieden aan
- A stimulating environment which will encourage you to acquire new skills and explore new interests
- A great opportunity to learn about open knowledge, open source and open education
- The time and resources necessary to improve your skills
- Flexible working hours
- Reimbursement for commuting via public transport
- Four open-minded and very motivated colleagues who want to make a difference
- A leading tech environment with international partners
- Desk in our office at BeCentral, the vibrant digital campus at Brussels Central Station
- Interaction with dedicated hardworking volunteers
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
=job.status_textDaiokan Stage1190 VorstMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Deeltijds
=job.status_textBrickbook Stage1080 BrusselMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textBobex.com NV/SA Stage1080 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textOneBonsai Stage1930 ZaventemMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textOpen Knowledge Belgium Stage1000 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textDigitYser Stage1000 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
- Engels: goed