Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
FIA Region I
Communications & Projects internship (Students only)
Founded in 1904, the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA) brings together leading national motoring organisations from 141 countries worldwide and is the governing body for world motor sport.
The FIA Region I office, based in Brussels, is a consumer body comprising 105 Mobility Clubs that represent over 36 million members from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The FIA Region I office aims:
- Firstly, to provide strong representation of European Member Club interests towards the European Union institutions – for example on road safety, consumer protection, environmental protection and the promotion of sustainable motoring;
- Secondly, to build up links and support the exchange of best practices between our Member Clubs across Europe, Africa and the Middle East, and;
- Thirdly, to engage in new campaign activities together with Automobile Clubs throughout the region, such as the FIA Action for Road Safety campaign.
This internship would suit a student looking to grow a variety of skills in the Brussels policy/communications environment. Tasks will primarily focus on communications and assisting on projects. The intern would work under the supervision of the Project & Events Manager.
Tasks would include but not be strictly limited to:
- Drafting and editing articles
- Designing communications deliverables (brochures, banners, social media visuals, etc.)
- Updating website (using WordPress)
- Monitoring press
- Supporting management of social media
- Supporting pre- and post-event organisation
- Analysing and reporting on survey results
University student seeking work experience in Brussels within an international team.
Qualities required include a high level of English, both written and spoken, creativity; a fast learner, and a determination to get the job done right. The ideal candidate is organised, enthusiastic, with an ability to prioritise time-sensitive assignments and an eye for detail. A knowledge of Adobe and html/WordPress and active social media presence is a plus. Candidates must be registered at a higher education institution to be eligible for the internship position.
We bieden aan
We are offering a full-time internship, 5 days a week (Monday-Friday), from 9:00-18:00.
A stipend will be given covering a part of the living costs in Brussels.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
- Engels: zeer goed