Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
COMMUNITY COORDINATOR INTERNSHIP
We are a global non-profit that builds and supports local communities to connect you to relevant people and facilitate meaningful knowledge exchange in applied Artificial Intelligence. By mapping the local AI ecosystems and engaging with experts, we can better connect peers in AI to each other, source and curate local knowledge and enable more people to learn and collaborate in the field of applied AI globally. We facilitate an exchange around real experiences putting AI into production, from data science over AI engineering and product development to business.
Fastest growing Global Applied Artificial Intelligence Community is looking for a dynamic Community Coordinator Intern. If you’re result-oriented and well organised, curious about different cultures and eager to join us on the adventure to grow our global AI community, then this internship could be the one for you!
CITY.AI is a global community of peers around the world with one common purpose: Enable everyone to apply artificial intelligence. We are present in 50+ cities on 6 continents (Singapore, Taipei, Hanoi, Wellington, Amsterdam, London, Berlin, Lagos, New York, LA, Sao Paulo to name a few) where we build local communities which help us facilitate meaningful knowledge exchange globally. By mapping the local AI ecosystems, we can better connect peers to each other, source and curate local knowledge and so enable more people to learn and collaborate in the field of applied AI.
As part of our team you will gain practical experience by working closely with our Head of Community on:
- Maintaining and expanding our global community working with the different city chapters and supporting our global operations. You will learn how to use Slack, Google Apps, WordPress, Eventbrite, GitBook and many other tools.
- Keeping track of all events that are happening globally. You will learn about cutting edge AI projects from all over the world.
- Onboarding new Ambassadors that apply to become part of City AI.
- Keeping all our support materials, guidelines & brochures up-to-date.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- Passion for community and project management.
- Pro-active attitude and keen on gaining practical experience.
- You enjoy talking to people from all over the world: as the Community Coordinator you will be interacting with our Ambassadors weekly.
- Good planning and execution abilities as well as prioritizing and time management skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
We bieden aan
- A hands-on internship that is extremely versatile and challenging. You are joining the early days of a global initiative with ambitious goals.
- A sneak peak into the daily work life at a fully remote team.
- A unique chance to grow your personal network, get exposure to the brightest minds in AI and inspiring entrepreneurs globally.
- An invitation to the World Summit AI worldsummit.ai on 10-11 October in Amsterdam and access to an exclusive City.AI event on 9 October.
We are looking for someone to join the team as soon as possible. Instead of a CV and motivation letter, we are eager to learn about the most exciting project you have worked on. Send us a short description including the results you have achieved and what is the biggest lesson you’ve learned. Our Head of Community, Elena, is looking forward to hear from you. We will reach out to the shortlisted candidates on first come first serve basis, starting from 4 April.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
- Engels: zeer goed