Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Your Private Butler BVBA
Community management and Operations intern
We are a young, dynamic tech-start up "made in Belgium, created with the mission to help people facilitate a better life. We created the Butler application to help people with their to-do lists including grocery shopping, laundry, pet sitting and small garden works. We offer flexible job for students.
Position: Community management & operations intern
What is Butler? The Butler app is a peer-to-peer platfor: we rae a high-end provider of customized deliveries and personal concierge services. We are using a trusted app platform in order to help our clients free up time, they can spend with their loved ones.
How does it work? To fulfil the clients requests, we work with students: providing them good and flexible working conditions. The app, thanks to geolocation matches the Butlers up with our clients, who are living a busy lifestyle and happy to use our application for daily errands, such as: grocery shopping, laundry pick-up, dog-walking service...
We are Butler. And You? Being part of the daily operations is an exciting challenge and a highly rewarding experience. It is the foundation of our startup and we are looking for talented interns to add value to the team and to be part of Butler's story.
It is your turn to help us make the world a better place.
Thank you for your application and looking forward to welcome you in the team!
We are Butler.
At Your Service
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first contact point to our Butler community.
- Assisting your manager in reviewing, refining and documenting easy-to-learn processes.
- Engaging with Butlers to understand issues and improve productivity.
- Being involved in the creation of social media posts and newsletters.
- Occasional help desk support.
- Occasionally supporting the management team at events and fairs.
- Ongoing university studies in a related field.(We will also consider equivalent professional and life experience.)
- Work experience of minimum 100 days in any field (e.g. babysitting, cleaning, waiter/waitress, host/hostess etc.) is a must
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to learn.
- Very good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Very good written English with professional tone, any other language is an asset (French, Dutch)
- Driven and confident personality, with pragmatic approach.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience with Microsoft Office or Apple, especially Excel or Keynote.
- Desirable: driving licence.
We bieden aan
- Have a real impact at one of the world's most dedicated startups in the heart of Europe.
- Good work atmosphere: we encourage growth both on personal and professional level.
- Acquire on-hands experience from some of Europe's top level CEO-s.
- Weekly mentoring hours.
- Learn from and work with a highly motivated and inspirational team.
- Office lunches, team events.
- After 1 month trial period possibility for payed position
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
=job.status_textTouring Stage1040 BrusselMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Deeltijds
2015-03-01=job.status_textSHANKS BELGIUM Stage1935 ZAVENTEMMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
- Engels: zeer goed
- Frans: goed